Pizzacheetah's Sketch Dump Topic

A shameless plug
I knew this Hearthstone Card would work

1 Like

I really just wanted to avoid people talking too much about MOBAs here, but I also like helping out nice people.

1 Like

I was listening to bad 80’s music during my TA period, and decided to draw Atlas from Warframe. I did not use reference, as this was entirely from memory.

Once again I realize my weakness with feet and proportions. I must practice more.

3 Likes

I was finished with exams early today, so I threw together a piece that perfectly describes every time I sit down to draw.

Immediately after drawing that one, I drew a piece that didn’t require me to erase at all, though it proved my point on why I use an eraser so much.

Quite frankly, I should’ve erased this entire sheet. You’re welcome.

3 Likes

Drew some more masks.

5 Likes

those are all pretty unique

Some face-related things. Enjoy.

4 Likes

Look, futuristic blades.

4 Likes

I like black and white landscapes, sue me.

2 Likes

Whipped this up in about five minutes, since I figured we could all use a laugh with BIONICLE Gen 2’s ending.

5 Likes

I got bored late at night, and drew my sister’s OC. I generally avoid drawing people, because I’m not good at them, and I have no idea what kind of clothing he wears, so I improvised.

Yes, his face is supposed to be terrifying. Manic smile is intended.
No, he is supposed to have hands and feet, I just suck at those even more than I do faces.

Also, I bet you didn’t know I had a favorite onomatopoeia, but I do.

3 Likes

Brother Tahu of the Toa Knights Loyalist Space Marine Chapter.

Drawn mostly without reference.

6 Likes

This is awesome! It looks like a cross between Bionicle and Nexo Knghts!

1 Like

It’s been a long time.

Drew this during a Sajedene stream a while back.

4 Likes

Oh, look, swords. They’re very simple, but that’s because they’re part of a story I’m working on with my sister, and they aren’t meant to be as fancy as the swords I usually draw, they’re designed to be more functional.

2 Likes

I made a “modern” Knight Hospitaller. They were knights who fought heathens and heretics, treated the wounded, and were generally exposed to the sick and dying far more than your average knight. Also, they were very German.

3 Likes

<necroreply.png>
ain’t that a city in poland

1 Like

This is supposed to be a massive Witchblade for a massive Eldar Warlock in a story I’m writing, but the handle makes it look like a keyblade. Not real happy about the character that wields it being associated with Kingdom Hearts, but I only have myself to blame.

4 Likes

Bada bing bada boom I resurrect this topic from its doom.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/902786445645869116/948177461219323954/20220301_011717.jpg
I made another art. This is for a science fantasy setting I’m working on, and it’s a rough concept for the space elf faction’s heavy armor. I probly won’t post too much on this project since I want to keep it mostly under wraps, but I wanted to share this because it’s been far too long.

Edit: Unfinished scifi soldier man, also from the aforementioned project. I’m not satisfied with the helmet or general aesthetic, though I’ll probly keep the rifle design.

3 Likes