Play Stippling

In five months, this Biotuber has already made a name for himself with his numerous MoCs, his mods to the Beasts, and his 30-Minute-MoC Challenges. So, what do you like about him compared to people like IXRolloutIX or Jangbricks?

19 Likes

jang is my go to for brick reviews, dont think it will change any time soon

I like Play Stippling, he seems to have a review format very similar to Jang’s, which is good.

But i find IXRolloutIX and its Let’s build more entertaining.

1 Like

He’s decent. Not my absolute favorite reviewer, but I like the quality and professional format of his videos.

4 Likes

Never heard of him.

I love watching his MOCs! They’re so unique! He is a wizard with technical functions as well!
Lego should really hire him!

3 Likes

His content is quite clean and professional, Which is a nice change of pace from most Bionicle Youtube channels…

As for in comparison with others, perhaps he isn’t my favorite set reviewer, but he caught my attention for being timely and I’ve enjoyed his moccing stuff since.

4 Likes

He’s nice. I feel he got popular because he was the first to get the summer sets tho.

1 Like

Yes that definitely didn’t hurt.
I would say it was a happy coincidence though because the channel is really quite good, His alternate creature series was really quite impressive.

3 Likes

I really like how he considers real Lego expectations (durability, part count, etc) when creating his Mocs (especially his alternate creatures) as if he was a designer himself. He doesn’t just go for “biggest, baddest, coolest” that most Moccists strive for; his Mocs are modest, challenging instead skill and technique, and look like they’d be actual sets. His fun attitude, the aesthetic (fonts and border styling), and great music/ sound effects are also major pluses.

I am grateful that his early reviews of the summer wave made his channel as popular as it is today and I foresee great things in the future for him.

BTW what do you guys think is his best Moc?

7 Likes

He reminds of an early version of Jangbricks mostly focusing on ccbs, the main reason I think a his channel blew up was by getting the summer sets first. Also his MOCs are cool by incorporating play function and possibility as if it where an actual lego set.

I love the 30 minute mocs, and he’s pretty cool.

3 Likes

Glad I discovered him. Crisp reviews that came out of nowhere.

3 Likes

I have never heard of this guy to be honest.

I really like his content. He’s quickly become one of my favourite Lego Youtubers.

3 Likes

His Makuta Entrie:

6 Likes

Makootie got a bootie.

1 Like

He’s a cool dude I think, but IXrolloutIX is still the greatest.
Jang… I no longer care about him a single bit.

2 Likes

Why is that?

My guess would be his Bionicle is over blog post…

2 Likes

His Bionicle reviews were boring, that’s it.