~Plorg 2.0~

wear one of the cowboy hats so we can get +1 fashion.

2 Likes

“What is this junk?” you ask.

“Just old memories before all this stuff happened,” he tells you. “It is worthless now. As it always was.”

You, however, do not find it worthless. You put on one of the cowboy hats covered in moss. Besides the moss, you now look like the most rooting-tooing utah raptor in the west.

3 Likes

we should bring back hats for the refugees to they can be rooting-tooing as well

3 Likes

dreams do come true :cry:
Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 1.31.18 PM

2 Likes

You decide to bring back some of the hats. You admit, however, they should be cleaned up first. However, Bill doesn’t look too thrilled about prioritizing these things. He tells you that perhaps some of the old machine parts would be important to take.

3 Likes

wait no

Ask bill which parts would be more useful, and try to see if there’s a way we could carry them back. Maybe harness some sort of sled to ourselves?

Ask if we can somehow repurpose the scraps for the group’s use.

ask bill to put one of the hats on us, maybe it will help lower the humans’ tension when we interact.
(despite the date this post is not a joke, I’m 1000% serious)

1 Like

It looks to be possible.

Bill ends up taking some specific parts (I’m not an engineer lol so I’m not gonna specify) and you both head back to the town. You still take some of the hats. Heading back to the town, the machine parts seem to be very welcomed. However, your hats leave the town confused more than anything.

1 Like

cough
out of curiosity, ask bill what he thinks we can do with the parts.

2 Likes

[Apologies for not responding]

“Gee, probably use it to at least salvage for some of the electronics or used to keep some of our own vehicles running.”

As you strut around town with the hat, it is undoubtedly stylish. The hat brings to you another memory, one that feels real and personal. Where you are running not in the form of a raptor, but as one of the humans you have met, only smaller. You run through the fields of tall golden grass with a background of large purple mountains. It is like a painting you had seen before. Though, you fail to recall ever going out to look at paintings before.

The Plorg Institute, you suddenly realize. They did something to me. I was not supposed to be this way.

2 Likes

We should tell Bill that we were once a human.

“What do you mean, once human?” Bill asks you. “Are you saying you were one of those Claws?”

We should try and remember that exactly happened.

If we have vestiges of memory of being a human, do we remember how we were changed? And does that mean the Claws were once human too?

“That is what the elders of this village say. I trust their word, they have been keeping us alive for the most part.”

You cannot recall. You are unsure if it even was a change, or if these memories were originally yours, or the order of what things changed. You are just aware things should not be as they are.

Make the claim that it was people from the moon who explode on impact that did this to you.

1 Like

takes a deep breath thank you.

They are unsure what you are even implying. Moon people? There are no such things. You have left the village confounded more than helped.

3 Likes

Explain to them the moon people are very much real and that they’re the true threat we should be focusing on.

2 Likes

Can we ask these elders more about the subject?

The Elders shrug and discuss among themselves. “So these moon people, they explode on impact? We shouldn’t worry about those claws? Why? Where did you get this information from?”

“We know nothing of the Moon people. We do know that, at least, Plorg uses flying vehicles to terrorize us.”