Plot Holes in Video Games

In my experience a lot of (not all obviously) “plot holes” in games are because the player did not investigate the issue in-game.

A lot of players will burst through a game and miss details.

(the plot holes mentioned earlier in this topic do not seem to be in this category however).

2 Likes

In most Pokemon games I’ve played, whenever you go into a Team are to defeat them, all of your friends and allies just wait outside and let you do all the work.

And in Sun and Moon, Gladden just walked past the Grunts without challenging them, and you have to defeat all of them yourself.

1 Like

Well, Gladion WAS associated with Team Skull.

~~

Here’s my plot hole: In KOTOR II, how in the world does Atton recover the Ebon Hawk from the canyon in fell into? The Ebon Hawk should have been destroyed by such a fall and under so much gravel, but somehow Atton manages to recover it after he gets attacked by Sion and manages to run away. How did he find it in such a short amount of time? How did he get it from the canyon? It’s a huge plot hole plus a disappointing ending which just makes this game fall flat to me, which is unfortunate.

2 Likes

Good point. I thought that the Grunts would recognize that Gladden wasn’t on their side and try to stop him. I guess the Grunts ARE that clueless. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Easy:

He learns a super duper jedi trick to reverse the crash so that he can supah jump on to it and fly it away.

Gosh, I thought that was elementary stuff.

I want to know why I can’t bring my allies from the main game of Fallout 4 into the area of Nuka World.

That place is such a large haven of technology and soda themed fun. I’d think that instead of being a solo exterminator to get rid of the raiders you would be able to bring your chosen faction to help take over.

1 Like

But Atton wasn’t that skilled in the game yet.

1 Like