Poaki, Master of Stone (Self MOC)

Thank you all very much!

2 Likes

I got to admit this looks great.
Love the weapons especially.

2 Likes

One of the very few Ketorange MOCs Iā€™ve ever seen that looked good.

1 Like

@FreeLanceVelika Thank you! Glad you like them.
@Bionicdeadpool Thanks for the comment. Iā€™m pretty big on these colors myself.

1 Like

The thing that instantly caught my eye with this MOC is the color scheme. Most people would use Keetorange and try to mix it with yellow as if it were the same color, but in this case you use it as a secondary color, and it looks really good.

The silver is also placed well. The lower legs seem to have the most silver on it out of any other part of the MOC, but I like it because it makes it look like heā€™s wearing boots.

As for the weapons, Iā€™m really liking both of them. The drill is very nice, I like that itā€™s a small hand-held drill instead of a massive one. The blade staff is also really cool, it reminds me of the Orthos from Warframe, and the use of the silver tubes really completes the look.

Overall, this is a really well made MOC. The build is quite complex and it all fits together very nicely. I really have nothing to complain about with this MOC.

1 Like

This is pretty amazing!

The design is great, and the colour scheme is amazing!

Wow, thatā€™s some high praise! Thanks so much, Iā€™m glad you like it!

Thank you! Iā€™m glad so many people like the colors, I myself wasnā€™t too sure about them.

1 Like

Them lower legsā€¦they make this MOC. everything about this MOC makes this MOC.

Thank you so much! I like the lower legs as well, but I think I should try to find a way to make them not quite so thick. Heā€™s got a bit of G2 Kopaka syndrome going on.

Yellow isnā€™t a color you see every day. Very good integrating it into a solid MOC.

Th

Yeah, I really wanted my Self MOC to be yellow. Thanks for the comment!

1 Like

asymmetrical elbowsā€¦

the build is rather impressive.

Huh? The elbows are symmetrical, unless youā€™re seeing something Iā€™m not.
Thanks for the comment!

left is yellow, right is keetorange.

The broad, wheel shoulders look a bit odd from some angles(Not much thatā€™ll fix that) , and the back could use come armoring on that Vahki waist, but the color scheme is quite unique and is a very nice, complex, well-built moc overall.

Also, nice boot-legs. I like them.

1 Like

I see what you mean. Thatā€™s a problem with lighting, I can assure you that theyā€™re both yellow. :smile:

Thank you! I can see how they would look odd to some, but I rather like them. The back definitely does need more coverage, Iā€™ll be working on that. Glad you like it overall though!

1 Like

it really looks different,

itā€™s the same in every picture, could you take a picture with better lighting?

There we go.

2 Likes

How 'bout here?

Anyways, love the Moc. Seems like you took some inspiration from Grinderā€™s turbine shouldersā€¦

1 Like

Yeah no, Iā€™m not a fan of Telluris.

2 Likes