As I was home from college for the weekend, I hit a road block. I’m working on several builds, but having trouble fleshing any of them out, specifically in the waist and legs. So, while I have nothing fully built to share this weekend, I decided I’d post some of the projects that I’m working on.
Enjoy, and feel free to leave some suggestions or critiques!
1)The previously shown off Toa of Ice. His torso has been changed slightly to give a sleeker look, and the awkward waist section has been done away with. His arms have also been changed, but may no longer fit the aesthetic.
- A Toa of Plasma. This one I’m decently happy with, but can’t seem to work out anything for his legs. I’m also waiting on a couple more dragon heads to use as pauldrons.
- A Toa of Air. I’m generally happy with this one so far, but can’t seem to work anything out for the waist. I’m also waiting on a new mask and some black ball joints to arrive, and need to wash the print off of the green gauntlet, and get another one to replace the gunmetal.
- A villain who is in desperate need of a BrickLink order and some arms.
I realize that these aren’t much in comparison to my usual builds such as Poaki, but I’d love to get some feedback and suggestions on them.
Thanks for taking the time to check this out!