Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

93 Likes

he looks cool, but his head seems to small.

3 Likes

Dude, the moc looks cool, but those chickens really steal the spotlight. Those things are AMAZING.

5 Likes

I see you ended up fixing the pictures

1 Like

Chicken instructions. Please. But nice moc man. Love the use of wing and flame elements.

4 Likes

It’s real solid. I like the color blocking at the bottom to simulate boots and the dark azure and trans purple layering and color scheme work very well. Also, those chickens.

3 Likes

Awesome work on the boots and coat!

1 Like

I like the cloak design it has built in it. Really cool all around.

1 Like

Amazing.
Everything here looks great

1 Like

Thanks a lot everyone :smiley:[quote=“PeppyBricks, post:5, topic:39869”]
Chicken instructions. Please.
[/quote]

sure, I can make those some time in the next few days, the design isn’t that complex though.

2 Likes

Loving the boots, plus as has been said the chickens look fantastic

2 Likes

Love the armoring!

1 Like

Chickens sell it. I love this moc alot

2 Likes

Amazing.

2 Likes

This guy is great! I dig 'em! Build is really well done, and the upper cloak design works out really well! And the system on the lower legs is well realized. Overall all a very well build MOC!

1 Like

Great moc! I love how well the color blocking and layering work on him! Very solid looking and well executed.

2 Likes

Very impressive MOC! Nice use of the wings/fins!
God bless- Duckie

1 Like

I think it’s the perfect size, if you ask me.

@Poharu I would like to see a description describing how this relates to you, but otherwise: Great job! I really dig that shovel. :wink:

Edited for Double Posting - Waj

Edit: Thank you for fixing my DP, @Waj! I wasn’t quite sure how to fix it myself after reading the rules and discovering my mistake. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

What’s the shovel for

does it have to do with the chickens…

Oh god WHATS THE SHOVEL FOR

1 Like

Very nice!

1 Like