Pokemoc (Community Moc Project)

Hey this is my Bionicle Pikachu moc.
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/toa-kyleraks-pikachu/18988/3

9 Likes

I’ll take Syther first, although if everyone’s really nice, they could leave Machamp for me too… please?

1 Like

Sure
I shall make an Expectation for you

1 Like

Ugggghhhhh fine. Sign me as expected to make Gengar. 'Cause, y’know, he’s really kewl and stuff.
And he has a nasty smile.

I posted Lugia in my MOC topic here!

2 Likes

just saw it

I’ll make Rayquaza, and it’ll be the most awful piece of trash MOC you’ve ever scene. :smile:

Edit: Nevermind, sign me up for Nosepass (#299). I hate that thing so much, that it deserves to be made with my lackluster talents. I lost against that thing so many times when I was a kid playing Ruby for the first time. I need vengeance.

2 Likes

Can I make Abra?

1 Like

So can I use my Luxray moc?
It would give me a reason to actually post it in it’s current form…
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/poke-onicle-pokemon-bionicle-mocs/8362

1 Like

@Lost_Head
@Lobstroke
Okay

1 Like

Sign me up for the one…

the only…

the legendary…

#39, JIGGLYPUFF!

3 Likes

I’ll build my favorite, #081 Magnemite.

1 Like

So like… these MOCs, just how much effort are we supposed to put into them? Are we like… trying to add a LEGO spin while staying as faithful as possible to the characters, or are we trying to make MOCs that vaguely somewhat maybe under the right conditions if you squint hard enough perhaps look like the original character in question all in hopes of making a full pokedex so we can all be the very best like no one ever was?

3 Likes

Try and make them as Accurate as possible
but keep them as a good quality

Dibsies on Space Fetus (Mew).

If I do finish it eventually, I may move onto something like Garchomp. Or Gible.

1 Like

Dang it, if I only had the parts to participate. I would so MOC Goodra. Oh well… I don’t feel like downloading LDD at the moment. By the way: SOMEONE PLEASE DO MISSINGNO. He counts! You can legitimately catch him in G1 and he has a pokedex number (#000). Plus it acts as a placeholder pokemon, so yeah.

I am curious to see what comes out of this project.

You can also use System CCBS and Technic

1 Like

My Zeks Nu MOC (and other MOCs) ate up my CCBS and I am so low on Technic it’s not funny. Plus it would take a little bit for me to find a good deal on a parts lot so I could get more parts.

And I have never really collected system…

Two words: Chibi Pokemon.

I could…I could do that. The only issue is that if I was to make Goodra, I would have to paint my parts. I am not that kind of risk taker.