Political_Slime 2.0 - Still a Terribad Self-MOC

So its a #GeneralUpdate in here

I made a small update to my Self-MOC:

Now, I want legit criticism. Don’t hold anything back, say whatever you want about this MOC. Just don’t say “looks nice lol”. I want this MOC to be the best it can be, and if that means taking apart the whole thing, I am willing to do that.

@Ekorak, @Hawkflight, and @Ventum, I summon thee to rip this MOC to shreds.

6 Likes

looks nice lol

3 Likes

Tis cute

this is what I have to say

he is

cute

C:

4 Likes

u guis suk

/s

4 Likes

Oh yes

and the hammar is shamazin

1 Like

If you have a white post-08 hand to use in his neck, I think it would look smoother.

Also, maybe use some stud-less lime green pieces on the face so it doesn’t look like you are breaking out.

Sadly, I does not have one. Good idea though.

I agree. I wanna try something I saw on YouTube, but I don’t have the parts for it yet.

1 Like

I have another idea, but I need to test it first…

Well…he looks…comical…maybe…ANY-SHOOT!.

The hands seem a bit…too robotic…maybe use the HF 2.0 hands???

maybe make the eyes trans?

I dunno…

1 Like

Is it this?

(second largest one)

IMO, the 2.0 hands look more robotic…

Maybe if I had some square trans studs…

1 Like

That looks good, but not my idea.

@Political_Slime, My idea doesn’t look good, let alone good enough to change what you have. My idea might work for a stone golem moc though…

Nah. I don’t have to motivation. XD

1 Like

Well…they do not have pistons all over them…they look like they could pass as gloves or just bare hands.

1 Like

The torso is weird, I don’t like the use of the Mata feet there.

You ought to find a way to spread white into the color scheme more.

Try to make a slime head out of TECHNIC or something, or cover up the rest of the studs on his face. Also, the way the Matatu is placed on the slime head is weird, perhaps you could attach it over the back of the head, like a hood?

3 Likes

stumpy legs need to be fleshed out a bit more

Torso looks kinda boxy Coming from me, I know and looks barely like an actual suit

Red technic bits don’t suffice as a legit tie

Those shoulder pad thingies look out of place and stick out a bit

Random blocks of white on his forearms look out of place, though I guess they could be white ■■■■■ sleeves…still you should make them out of technic or something, CCBS shells look too large.

1 Like

Man! He looks not cute!
Using black mata feet is wier and all, but if you were going for that wierd type of suit (cartoonish-like) then its the way to go!

(Also please give credit to NightlyNewsAtNine if you are going to use his main slime frame, k?)

1 Like

I don’t think he is purposefully “taking” someone elses design. It seems to me like he made this without anyone elses “help”.

(I also find the “patenting” or what-not of MOC designs very childish)

Well…I want to be given creds if they are using something of mine…LIKE CRIMSONS HEAD!!

If two cave-men, on opposite sides of the world, invented the wheel without knowledge of the other, would it still be considered stealing each-others idea?

Do I have to give credit to the first person to ever put Nuva Boobs and a Rahkshi head on a MOC just because it is something they did first?

It isn’t like he is taking your MOC and calling it his own, it only resembles a technique you used before.

Am I at fault of stealing Eljay’s idea by using a Miru as my face online, even though I made my self-MOC before knowing of his existence?

Maybe my Mata build is to close to the original Toa, so I need to give credit to the original set designers for the idea. That honestly makes more sense than your argument, because Lego is the one that holds the patents for the designs anyway.

3 Likes

Understood.

Kinda ruins the suit aesthetic though.

I’m a bit confused by what you’re saying here…

Howso?

Yeah, I suppose I should just use system or something.

K

Aight

Yup, I planned on doing that if I followed through with the design, though I would likely be modifying it for my own purposes.

1 Like

I feel like a idiot…

@Political_Slime You should make him/you a HUGE tie like…bigger then his head…

1 Like