Poll: Roleplay

It’s four good chefs, but each one specializes in a different area.

But let’s assume for a moment that you weren’t serving fish pizza pasta burgers. Let’s say that you were serving tacos. (which I feel like you are trying to do). The idea is sound, but you can’t replace fish with tacos. Nor can you replace pizza with tacos. Overall, this is a good idea, but you can’t have this be the only thing.

(OOC): @ENDfilms if you look to the left of the “reply” button on your post. If you press the pencil icon you should be able to edit your post. (AKA put both of your posts in one post). Once your done you can press the garbage icon to delete your second post. :wink:

1 Like

There are also RPS other than the four you brought up, and didn’t even talk to the creators of those.

Why just not make Universe crossover?
…(silence)…
Okay, all right, I’ll shut up xD

A crossover isn’t the same as consolidating every RP into a single universe. A crossover is a temporary thing the suggestion here wouldn’t have been.

2 Likes

Counter analogy:

I see it as “multiple restaurants that serve a certain kind of food and all the restaurants merge”, not the actual “food.”

Separate RPs are ideal, but this whole issue wouldn’t be a problem if not for this

We wouldn’t be looking for an alternative system if there was nothing wrong in the first place. Maybe merging all the RPs together isn’t the best solution, but that’s what this topic is for, we are brainstorming something that works best. Don’t just stop at yes or no, think outside the box and give your own alternative.

3 Likes

That would be having a roleplay section on the boards, not a single roleplay.

This was specifically in reference to Bionicle roleplays. From my understanding the other RPs did not take place in the bionicle universe

A crossover -while not a bad idea- does not fix the issue of dilluted activity.

I think this topic should be reorganized to answer this question.

1 Like