POLL: Top 10 TTV Channel Moments of 2016 - Ordered by You!

I personally found the recap finale to be the major highlight for TTV this year. Having followed the recaps from the start, it was so satisfying to see every single set released in G1 together in one shot. That and the revalation of Eljays face made it quite the experience.

1 Like

Honestly, I think that the recap recap (as I would like to dub it), and specifically the face reveal, is potentially my favorite moment of TTV of all time so far.

2 Likes

69th vote heh heh
I hope the Recap finale wins, that’s I think my all time favourite TTV video.

1 Like

I chose from first to third as Meso’s speech, Brickfair videocast, and Recap Finale.

Recap Finale was great, alhough it was kind of spoiled for me because I read the comments saying it was a face reveal so the moment was obvious to me…

My other choices were Meso’s Speech (glad there’s a video of that on its own to look back on). It’s a very inspiring thing.

And my last one was Car-aoke :stuck_out_tongue:

I hate to be the guy who agrees with everybody else, but the Recap finale was epic. I DID NOT see the face reveal coming. Definately one of the most memorable moments. Meso’s speech was great, too.

3 Likes

I have to agree with you there. And, according to the polls, many others as well.

Eljays face is the Top moment of 2016 in general.

I really think Meso’s speech should be the top voted event. The recap finale was an AMAZING moment, don’t get me wrong.

But Eljay’s face, though.

We need a name reveal now.

I think his surname is Johnson, but I’m probably wrong about that.

I really think his first name is Jimmy, or Lewa, one of those.