POLL: Total Collection

I went ahead to try and add those options to the poll (didn’t think so many people would request it), but alas, it refuses to let me do it now. I’ll see what I can do to add it as a branch poll, but no promises. =P

(Also, hey man, long time no see. Cool to see you’re still around).

EDIT: Tried, and failed. ;(

2 Likes

It’s fine, man. Again, I believe the majority of people here have at least some G1 sets.

And I’ve been around for a while, dude. :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve been here since… I don’t remember when. A few weeks after the boards went public, I guess?

I have many G1 sets (I’m working on collecting all of them) and all (so far) G2 sets. :slight_smile:

I have been able to collect all of Gen 2 however gen one is a slow process but I have got about 60% to 70% of them.

I completed my G2 collection in July, shortly before it was canned. I have assorted G1 sets, maybe around 50 or so? It’s a personal dream of mine to have a wall lined with all the canisters. It’s a longshot, but I can dream…

1 Like

The only things I am missing from G2 are the scorpion polybag, which I’ll grab eventually and the Trans-Blue Kaukau. With G1, I only need ~35 more sets to complete my collection. I’m mostly missing some canister and matoran sets from 08-09 and a few Toa Inika and Hordika.