LOL Yeah, I made an entire team of Toa whose names are combinations of Toa from G1 canon (even "Metaga" is a fusion of "Metru" & "Hagah"):
Torik, Toa Metaga of Fire
Gakama, Toa Metaga of Water
Koju, Toa Metaga of Ice
Latau, Toa Metaga of Air
Ponewa, Toa Metaga of Stone
Whemonga, Toa Metaga of Earth
There's also a previous Toa team who either became the Turaga of the island (doesn't have a name yet) or died:
Patako, Turaga of Fire
Gyef, Turaga of Air (He's hiding behind Ponewa in the above picture)
Kallif, Toa of Jungle (deceased; went insane & killed the other Toa; was in turn killed by the other two surviving Toa to stop his rampage)
Other Members (deceased)
Only Ponewa, Whemonga, Kallif, Patako, & Gyef have been built so far, though Patako & Kallif have been disassembled. I could build Torik using the same build as Ponewa, since I have Nuurahk, at least two different red Kanohi, & some more CCBS pieces.
Yeah, I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to MOCing. I don't have many pieces, either.
- I did realize that the arms are pretty thin, but I don't have any other brown parts aside from the ones on Pohatu Nuva (whom I am keeping assembled) & the brown head from the Vahki that all of the other brown parts came from (aside from the mask).
- The elbows are also a valid complaint, but can't be fixed for the same reason as #1.
- I agree completely. If I had black versions of those pieces, by all means, I would use them.
- Thanks for the advice!
1. I'm glad you liked them! It was either the Zadahk staffs, the Nuurahk staffs, a buzzsaw, or two Thornax launchers that shoots zamor spheres, so I went with the first option since I already used almost all the pieces from that particular Vahki.
2. Why is CCBS an issue? I'm confused.
3. See #1 & #2 on my reply to @Calvatron .