Possibly Selling My G1 Collection

I really think you should just split these up into groups. They may be at a great price per set ratio, but a lot of people might be deterred from either spending that much money at once or perhaps they already have a full set of one of the different groups in the lot (EX: They don’t have many of the sets but have all the Toa Mata).

2 Likes

I honestly think that 300 for the collection is a really good deal. Being 15 years old, I don’t have the cash to but something like this, but believe me if I did, I would buy this in a heartbeat.

Anyway, personal whining about money aside, all I’m trying to say here is that I agree with your pricing here.

This too, though. I understand wanting to sell them all at once, but people like me could much more easily afford a Barraki collection at a higher price per set (I dunno how much exactly you would charge for that but it’s bound to be cheaper, but not quite as good of a deal on the individual sets).
Not saying you should if you don’t want to though. There are probably many wealthier Bionicle fans than me XD.

2 Likes

I wish I had the money for this. Alas, I do not.

Yeah, most people don’t have $300 on them to spend at once. Some do, but I have a feeling the people like that already have a ton of sets. However, most people could probably drop something like $40-50 to get all the Toa Nuva at once, just my thoughts.

However, the prices would a bit higher cause of shipping and stuff.

This would be an issue with selling the entire lot at once, as well.

Over a hundred Bionicle sets isn’t light :stuck_out_tongue:

However, shipping multiple shipments over seas I think is way more expensive.

International shipping for large lots typically doesn’t go well. It’s extremely expensive, and you run a greater risk of getting it lost in the mail, etc. Large weight + great distance KILLS shipping fees.

Oh. I guess that either way shipping will cost a bit.

1 Like

Yeah, it also depends on the speed of the service, but it’s still usually not cheap no matter what you do.

1 Like

See. I would buy the whole lot for the suggested price… If I lived in the UK. Since I live in the U.S. I’d like to buy portions of this lot. If you could group some of the sets and give me prices for those groups. I would certainly be more interested.

dont be that guy who only sales in bulk most people dont have 300$ to spend. Id suggest to sell them individually for there original reatail price you’ll make more mone

1 Like

One thing is certain:
Those sets seem to be in really great condition, I’m sure that whoever buys this will be really happy.

2 Likes