Post-entombment Ekimu!

Just a little idea I had!
Figured it’d look nice on my shelf :slight_smile:

This is the way Ekimu looked in the animations for an episode and a half or so, upon being freed from his tomb by the Toa. He was covered with a layer of…Something, and a part of his burial mask had been chipped off somehow.

Paint job isn’t that great, although some places are better than others, which is because my brush slowly got more messed up as I went about it :confused:
Unfortunately, the brush had gone completely to hell when the time had come to apply the varnish, so what used to be smooth now has visible lines from the disarrayed brush hairs and all… Couldn’t be helped, I suppose.
Some areas aren’t covered, and I tried to stay as true to the animations with that as I could!
I hope you doods enjoy this little guyOvO

EDIT:
I got something totally wrong, I’ll update pics later!
I got it right after all. The reference isn’t very trustworthy, as Ekimu’s mask has gold on both left and right in some shots, and only on the right in others… Gosh DDX
But enough boo hoos, Ekimu’s good to go XD

30 Likes

Nice :smiley:

2 Likes

very nice! I LIKE!

1 Like

noice!

1 Like

Nice paint job.

1 Like

Love the scrapes that unveil some gold in the paint job, really adds more detail.

2 Likes

That actually looks pretty accurate! Good job! :smiley:

1 Like

I love it!

1 Like

Rust or Dust?

This is really cool! I’ve been wanting to do something similar. He had more blue, though, I don’t see any at all…

2 Likes

Fantastic.

1 Like

How much do you want for it?
JKJK
This is really good. The rust looks legit and his color scheme is pretty much perfect.
I remember seeing pictures of Ekimu with the Toa from the animations and mistaking him for Korgot, so this really does it for me.

1 Like

Pre-entombment Ekimu when?