Post your ideas for MOCs that you can't build yet!

A business suit of course.

What else would an octopus wear?

2 Likes

######A light-brown collared T-■■■■■

1 Like

I want to make a wyvern like something from skyrim. But the wings give me to much trouble.

2 Likes

I’ve recently come up with a race/place that expands my storyline/universe tenfold, as well filling in some major plot holes, but between school and family, it’s still just a concept. I have done a few sketches tho, so progress…

I kinda wanted to do a sort of Mirror-Verse rendition of Umarak taking control of the world using the Mask of Creation. This version, I dub Umarak the Usurper, would merge aesthetics from Umarak, Ekimu 2016, and various aspects of the Toa from 2016 making him the illegitimate king of Okoto. Parts haven’t been plentiful for me at this moment of time though.

?_?

Just sayin.

1 Like

How does that work?

Sorry Maximus.

You got Kapura’d.

:stuck_out_tongue:

geez it just occurred to me how long the “Kapura’d” joke has been running…

3 Likes

I wasn’t “Kapura’d”. I just replied to the same comment you did, and I did so a sizable amount of time after you. There is a difference. If anything, I was more specific about it.

1 Like

You’ll see.

1 Like

what is the Kapura’d joke I don’t get

1 Like

Its were you post a reply, but at the exact moment before you click the “reply” button, someone else replies to the same post, making yours redundant. I personally find it rather stupid.

@Ekorak
@MaximusPrime
Four Horsemen and Apocalypse.
That is how it works.
(I think…)

but the whole point of the joke is that kapura was slow

and that

the 2nd person replying was usually just a bit too slow, making the margin between both posts very small

doesn’t mean you didn’t just say the exact same thing

different wording doesn’t matter when it comes to being kapura’d

if it gets to the point where both posts have the same intention and you posted second then you got kapura’d

especially since the post was right above yours, and was within the same hour

2 Likes

I think that’s a bit much.

1 Like

I´ve been working on a suit of armour for myself to wear. can´t really get the thigh armour so it stays together for more than half a minute after i put it on though

1 Like

Wait. Like, human armor? Armor for humans? You mean, like this sort of armor?

You want to make this? The kind of armor that humans wear? This armor?

Wow. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Power armour for bionicle would be awesome.

2 Likes

yep that´s exactly what I´m building. I upload my progress in the hashtag #projectselfmoc on instagram

2 Likes

Wow. Just wow. You my friend are truly amazing.

EDIT:
A Bionicle version of this big guy.

2 Likes