Pot8o's moc topic

you should not flag this, its an update thingy.

as you can see
I added an adren. mode, a normal mode
Those two shoulder thingys
a staff
the ability to hold both weapons in back
and other stuffs
oh
and back armour to the legs

10 Likes

but paytu

isn’t the adren. mode weapon supposed to become some sort of mobility aid?

Look man

lego has already confused me on which is adren mode or which isnt. it seems as tho the adren mode in the animations is more so for attacking, so I went with that.

3 Likes

Once upon a time, pot8o only took a couple more days to make another upgrade to his self moc.

so

Backstory and personality: nisgi is a funloving, adventurous kinda guy, although can be serious at times, his fighting style is more savage then most, and has the power of flight thanks to his mask
Sometime ago he was poisoned by a strange creature, it transformed him into what he is now, but he found a cure
unfortunately, he kept his beast like appearence, but has control over himself, he can transform into a bigger, stronger version of himself at will, but it leaves him vunerable.

Species: unknown

Abilities: he has the power over jungle, and can summon giant vines to stop his enemies, he can also make a exo suit out of plant matter, thanks to the venom, he can change himself into a bigger stronger version of himself. although is quite vunerable during this.

Weapons: dual gunspikes: special weapons that can turn from staffs into guns, (shown in the pics is the gun mode) the guns can fire plasma, or poison

this is my first time writing a proper bio for any of my mocs, so go easy on me :stuck_out_tongue:

also, as a bonus.

its just a tablescrap, but I thought it was worth putting here.

9 Likes

uhm
I have scrapped my self moc (didnt like the bulkiness) , but I have made a protector version
Also scrapped the story, working on a new one
http://i.imgur.com/Tr0BgnW.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/F6qH1A7.jpg

My destiny shall be to make skull spider backpacks a thing!

11 Likes

Wait, so what is your definitive self MOC?

Okay let me explain

this is just a smaller version I made

because

I am currently working on redoing the bigger version

1 Like

Yes! Everybody’s making protector Mocs and it makes me happy! Also yes Skull spider back packs need to be a thing from experience they look awesome! (And allow for some cool features)

You might wanna try to differentiate that MOC a bit from the Protector of Jungle. Try changing out a colour.

Ironically, I already have

I put some lime green on it

I will take pics after I finish my self moc…again

Need to work on another moc at some point…

1 Like

14 days ago since I last posted?

Wow

Well

UPDATE TIME

I got my self moc finished, and a protector moc of oculus nuva finished

Pics are coming soon

4 Likes