Potatoa

Man, i love these, can someone make mocs of these?

2 Likes

In the time before time, the Great Spirit descended from the heavens, carrying with him the ones called the Potatoran, to this island paradise. We were separate and without purpose, so the great spirit blessed us with the Three Virtues: Squashiness, Good Taste and Accessibility. We embraced these gifts and in gratitude named our home Potato Nui, after the great spirit himself.

But our happiness was not to last. Potato Nui’s brother, Chipskuta, was jealous of these honors and betrayed him. Chipskuta cast a spell over Potato Nui, who fell in a deep slumber. Chipskuta’s power dominated the land, as fields withered away and sunlight grew cold, and ancient values were forgotten.

9 Likes

Oh my…

Just when I supected I’d seen it all.

1 Like

this is hilarious and clever at the same time

1 Like

Mr. Potato Head would be proud.

2 Likes

You’ve done it. You’ve broken me. Congratulations.

1 Like

Is this as majestic, and beautiful as I think it is?

1 Like

@Pot8o are these your cousins?

3 Likes

Oh my gosh this is true beauty. G3 must be this, or else.

Nice job! I wonder what Vahki would look like with this.

1 Like

Kopaka looks eggs-actly accurate.

1 Like

:ok_hand: This, my friend, is a quality meme.

1 Like

Still, all hope was not lost. Recipes told of six mighty potatoes, the Potatoa, who would arrive to save Potato Nui. Time would reveal that these were not simply myths - for the Potatoa did appear on the shores of the island. They arrive with no peel, no knowledge of one another - but they pledged to defend Potato Nui and its people against the darkness. Potatahu, Potatoa of Fire. Potatonua, Potatoa of Earth. Galitato, Potatoa of Water. Lewatato, Potatoa of Air. Pohatato, Potatoa of Stone. And Kopatato, Potatoa of Ice. Great potatoes with great texture, drawn from the very nightshade themselves. Together, they were six potatoes with one dish: to defeat Chipskuta and save Potato Nui.
This is their story.

8 Likes

You sir, win one internet for today. I just about dropped dead at “recipes foretold.”

4 Likes

Thanks! :smiley: This the most accomplished I’ve felt all day.

1 Like

This is just amazing

2 Likes

If you make more, please please do Gali, Onua, and Pohatu.

1 Like

don’t be silly
of course i’ll make potatu

1 Like

der he is!

19 Likes

Lovely.

I wanna eat these