Pouks, Hagah of Stone

As Pouks: I can’t really see it, especially because it lacks a metru torso.
As a MOC: That is one sick looking robot assassin thing.

1 Like

Ah, I found it.

This is better than any other entry. If it gets DQ’d, that proves that the moderators only want their version of canon.

/s… Or am i?

7 Likes

This is a great looking moc but I don’t really see this as Pouks.

1 Like

Silvak mate, I follow you on other platforms; you’re a great moccist, but… Did you just not read the rules? Or are you trying to break every single one of them on purpose? xD

10 Likes

Yes. ⠀⠀

22 Likes

While this is quite impressive, it violates almost every rule, except for:

That being said, I genuinely like this MOC. And I agree with @cynic1987; this would be perfect for the Marendar contest!

2 Likes

Good as a MOC but bad as an entry. The metallic placement is everywhere, the metrutorso is missing, hes to big, idk is the staff is even a staff it looks like a fancy sword and there arent even breakdown pictures also the shield is held wrong and brown is barely there. the burnt orange shells arent even burnt orange but edited to look like they were, and to me they look more likr copper

I hope you really meant that sarcastic like you said. But if it gets DQ’d it will be due to defieing what Greg said being them being Metru builds first and the rest second.

But the moc is good, it fits your style, i like the pink eyes.

1 Like

Very good MOC, but breaks most of the rules.

I feel super bad agreeing that this can’t be canon let alone a valid entry.

This is officially my favorite interpretation of Pouks going around the community, but I’d bet on this design representing the Hagah Post-Reformation, wandering the world without duty. I see this Pouks variation standing alongside the likes of buttloaf_build’s Norik and brick_diamond’s Iruini.

You’re a flippin amazing builder, and don’t you dare let anyone in this contest tell you otherwise, even if you did intentionally break the rules to enter this :joy:

2 Likes

It’s certainly more interesting than anything else we’ve got

5 Likes

I mean, this would have my Marendar vote in a heartbeat!

3 Likes

Sure there are, just click the link at the bottom.

4 Likes

I clicked it already… those arent breakdown pictures

wdym, yes they are!

2 Likes

Ok then Edit: just checked and now its correct again. Probably some glitch. The breakdown pics are actually there sorry

Wait a second is this an actually good joke entry???

If the dark orange CCBS shells were pearl dark gray, then this could be a Marendar moc.

Could be a good Marendar either way, he can be any color.

personally, I hope he winds up being more colorful, rather than the grey robots many people make. He isn’t even a robot, he’s bio-mechanical like everyone else!

1 Like

I dont see anything that would say he is bio-mechanical, other than living weapon, but this could be due to advnaced AI “living” * Greg Farshtey imagined Marendar eliminating the Toa similarly to how the Sentinels eliminate Mutants in Marvel’s X-Men comics.That to me leans me more to entirly robot.

1 Like

Maybe he could change color based on which type of Toa he’s fighting.

1 Like