Pouks, Hagah of Stone

Wait a second is this an actually good joke entry???

If the dark orange CCBS shells were pearl dark gray, then this could be a Marendar moc.

Could be a good Marendar either way, he can be any color.

personally, I hope he winds up being more colorful, rather than the grey robots many people make. He isn’t even a robot, he’s bio-mechanical like everyone else!

1 Like

I dont see anything that would say he is bio-mechanical, other than living weapon, but this could be due to advnaced AI “living” * Greg Farshtey imagined Marendar eliminating the Toa similarly to how the Sentinels eliminate Mutants in Marvel’s X-Men comics.That to me leans me more to entirly robot.

1 Like

Maybe he could change color based on which type of Toa he’s fighting.

1 Like

No, he’s definitely Bio-mechanical, even though a lot of people think he’s purely robotic.

2 Likes

@Willess12 touché I concede the point though i think the robotic terminator would have been nice, granted that might be why he Greg didnt go that way and we saw how the turn out with the baterra.

However still a great MOC setup for marendar

The Marendar conversation is kinda getting off topic…

1 Like

Exactly, we need to discuss how awesome this will be when it’s canon

11 Likes

Nice build, to bad I doesn’t fit the rules of the contest

I wonder how long it has before the topics closed

They are burnt orange. There are no copper ccbs shells lol

1 Like

Yeah that why I said that they look like copper I never said they are copper. But look at this picture:

Definitely looks photoshopped and slightly metallic

Tbh I thought you meant that they were edited to look burnt orange, because of the wording, my bad
“Aren’t even burnt orange but edited to look like they were” means that the pieces aren’t actually burnt orange irl, as I understood it

1 Like

What a beautiful entry, definitely the best one so far! I really like the unique silhouette, unexpected and clever part usages. The design is amazing, you were able to give the character a new style, but still managed to follow the rules quite closely (I can see some slight violations, but they are really minor, nothing to worry about).
This entry will become canon for sure… right?

3 Likes

what

what’s the issue?

it breaks literally every rule

no kidding

it was just that that statement was a complete lie

it was also a joke

5 Likes