Primordial Zydus

I love this version, the colour scheme works far better than the original, the lack of orange fits and the infinity gauntlet never really worked so I’d say a big improvement (I subscribed by the way)

1 Like

Now I want to build him

2 Likes

You do? What did you like about him? @SonicBionicleMaster

1 Like

I agree something about his designs makes me imagine him leading hundreds of quake beasts into battle

2 Likes

Looks menacing! Nice work! Also, do you have a topic for that gold and red guy, cause he looks cool.

1 Like

@Sabretooth Thank you very much and oh yes and actually it’s a she…

2 Likes

This is fantastic! I love the torso build.

2 Likes

Thank you! It means a lot, you also watch that video right?

2 Likes

Not yet, but I will.

1 Like

Well thanks for checking it out at least!

2 Likes

I love the shaping.

1 Like

I’d suggest building the head out of system, or a system/technique combo, currently it’s just really blocky and the blue pins despite the memes are actually pretty bad. the torso I feel is pretty good but sorta suffers when trying to continue past the bottom of the ribcage piece and becomes a bit too skinny and straight. the legs and arms are sorta skinny but don’t detract much.

Great Job! The head is pretty blocky, but I think it couldn’t be done better,I like it! Also the color scheme is really well done.

1 Like

@Omega_Tahu well thank you but because of that you didn’t like it?

I’m mean if I’m going to be honest no I don’t consider it to be the best moc out there or anything really close to that, but hopefully the critique helps with that

1 Like

Okay, fine, to each their own, I guess.

Well, let’s start with general look. He looks menacing, demonic and very powerful. The cape helps with that by giving him a presence of authority, like a king, further emphasized by the crown-like horns on his head.

His colors are a very consistent black base with accents and highlights of purple and silver.

It looks very posable and pretty well balanced, the tail seeming to be helpful in extra poses for stability and effect.

The head, while using a lot of technic and system stuff, definitely pulls off what it’s going for: a mighty demon of darkness.

The proportions look absolutely fantastic and natural, not drop-dead perfect 1:1 to a human but really flipping awesome nonetheless.

If I were to change one thing, it would be to see how he looks with black Vorox shoulder piece on the top of his face to round it out a bit more but that would require making a new head design.

Aside from the flat head, I honestly have no complaints. 8/10 from me because there’s always room for improvement, that’s one of the fun things about Lego.

1 Like

I was going for that as the matter of fact, but I realized that after I finished building him my thoughts were: Dude he looks like a demon, all that he needs is some dope wings and he is set.

Yeah, he looks like a demon even though he is supposed to be a God in my Universe, well a Demon God works fine as well! But I prefer the Mighty Demon of Darkness title better :stuck_out_tongue:

Finally, someone who thinks his proportions are good. Now I know we all want perfect proportions but as I look back now, he doesn’t really need to be 1.1 human proportional sizes because he is not a human and he is meant to be an imposing demon which gives you the creeps at night, that was what I was intending for subconsciously, while my other conscious tried to make him better and see what can I do better than the last time.

I actually am not that well-known with Bionicle parts so I don’t quite know what a Vorox shoulder place is and even if I knew I couldn’t do that because I don’t have that and I really don’t want to buy that piece because then I’ll have to buy many Bionicle g1 parts which I can’t do.

Well thank you, and it makes me happy to see that you enjoyed it and gave me the things you liked about it and the things you didn’t like it as well.

1 Like

Well, it’s the universe of your own fiction, things can look any way you want them to.

I understand, that’s why I prefaced with “If I were to change one thing…”

Glad to hear you appreciate my comments on it, I wish you the best on MOCing.

1 Like

Thank you! Same to you as well.

1 Like