Pro Tips

Protip: Learn to recognize jokes such as this and the like as just that: jokes.

That is to say, don’t do the dumb thing and respond with some sort of threat or what you may perceive as a witty comeback. It likely won’t work.

Note: unless of course you mark your counter with lots of 1337 sp34k or udder soch por gramr. Then no one will think you’retaking it seriously, and it’ll be fine.

5 Likes

Exactly, now I feel like posting a very important pro tip, but I cant think of anything

Oh I got one

Pro tip: do not attempt to fire squid launchers
They might hurt your eyes
like they said in that instruction manual

2 Likes

so that’s why they never work, we have to aim them at our faces.

4 Likes

Legitimately good advice for when you’re sick. I’ve just had the flu for like three days and couldn’t eat anything, either because my digestive system would reject it or because it tasted horrible, but I found today that potatoes are seemingly the perfect solution.

8 Likes

Well, they are packed with Vitamin A and B, not to meantion a little bit of C. And the cholesterol and carbohydrates also would help you in your body. Potatoes are basically a super-food!

2 Likes

Pro Tip: Avoid taking on big community-based projects if don’t have the drive to finish them in a reasonable amount of time. Even if you enjoy it at the beginning, you’ll soon regret it because you constantly feel pressured to finish it.

7 Likes

Pro Tip: Always enter a perpetual topic 5 days late to get maximum effect.

Pro Tip: Procrastination can ruin both your life, and your nightlife.

Procrastination: Not even once.

5 Likes

So, I discovered a whole bunch of things not to do last night, the hard way.

Pro tip: don’t be afraid to ask for advice if you don’t know how to do something

Pro tip: if you have a security system on your computer, use it.

And this one’s my life motto:

Pro tip: when all else fails, improvise

6 Likes

pro tip: if you’re not sure what to say, simply say “So it has come to this…” It adds dramatic tension and is a valid observation in literally any situation.

4 Likes

Pro Tip: Cite your sources. XD xkcd: So It Has Come To This

4 Likes

pro tip: dont attempt to play drums by reapitivley kicking the door as hard as you can.

2 Likes

MacGyvering ftw!

Pro tip: Always keep some duct tape around.

1 Like

Pro tip: If you want to respond to someone with a quote from another topic, select reply to that person and without closing your reply, go to the topic where said quote is. Now highlight the quote and select “reply quote” as you normally would.

1 Like

Pro Tip: Don’t mention G2 BIONICLE on the LEGO Message Boards.

2 Likes

Why? What happens if you do?

The hate.

So much hate… So much anger… It is not the way of the BIONICLE.

1 Like

@Chronicler and @Hawkflight oh I see

2 Likes

Pro tip: avoid the LMBs altogether

9 Likes

Pro Tip: Stay away from Scientology. You’ll be converted.

3 Likes