Problem with notifications

could be but they would have known that already

@IllustriousVar do you have any ideas why

Thanks for letting us know. We agree there’s an issue and we’re looking into it.

In all seriousness though, it’s being looked into so don’t fret.

4 Likes

I still can’t change my username by myself. :cry:

In the name of Bob Ross, thank you; going to the Unread Section to see everything gets annoying after a while…

6 Likes

Do not worry Plural (Pluralego, Plural_Scrub, Plurago ect.)

one day you shall be known to the TTV Message Boards as

PLURAL_LEGO_PLURALEGO_PLU_RAGO_PLURAGO_PLURAL_SCRUB_PLURAL

2 Likes

I’m getting likes and quotes, but not replies (even though people have been replying to some of my posts).

3 Likes

Same for me. Well, don’t know about quotes, because no one has done that as far as I know. But I am still getting likes and nothing else.

I got the notification drought.

1 Like

I’m only getting likes, not replies or mentions. Hope this gets fixed soon.

1 Like

only likes. nothing else. RIP notifications.

/s to the RIP

1 Like

@Ventum

What about quotes or @'s ?

Nope. Those are still broken.

Day 2: We still haven’t received any worthwhile notifications. The food supply is low. I think we are currently planning on who to eat first.

UPDATE: There was a general consensus that we won’t eat anybody; we can work off of the only thing that is coming out of the Notification Dam, likes.

12 Likes

Everything still remains broken other than the likes. Its not helpful at all because even being tagged via ‘@’ doesn’t appear to be working.

Haven’t had anything other than likes for over a day and its getting really difficult to follow conversations when you cant tell if you’re tagged or being replied to.

7 Likes

well, this is a first,

the boards have become partially unusable.

rip

I just checked something, new replies don’t even show up in the responses tab on my profile.

3 Likes

Abandon ship! She’s doing DOWN!

I’m getting no notifications whatsoever, not even likes (except an insufferable amount of flags from the 2016 topic).

2 Likes

Day 2.5: For some reason, Legomaster hasn’t been getting likes, so he is resorting to flags as his main form of food.

8 Likes

On the bright side, at least nobody can bother me with @s to close topics anymore. :smiling_imp: :smirk:

4 Likes

wait wouldnt a TTV cast and crew member would have posted on this topic already wouldn’t they?

Hello? @Mesonak? @Eljay? @Kahi?

1 Like

@IllustriousVar do you have any answers to THE GREAT TTV NOTIFICATION CAPER