Project Mata: The Beginning

I like those pics of the Toa Mata! They’re amazing, and I think you should totally put in in comic form!

1 Like

Thanks!

maybe it would be better for that to happen when they become nuva, as they are more organic(looking), and bulky after the mutation, so that would work well.
also the scene of them mutating would look awesome if that was what happened.

I think they should be more skeletal as mata, then more organic as nuva.

but of course, you can do what you want.

3 Likes

I’ll definitely bulk them out when they become toa nuva and make them more organic, but I’ll probably give them some muscle before hand and just make it very slim.

I’m not saying the mata shouldn’t have any muscle, but they need to look more skeletal than you drew them.
making the chest hollow(like the set, where the pistons are, which you filled in), and the upper limbs more skeletal would be a good first step, and would make the mutation to nuva more dynamic.

1 Like

Ya I get what you’re saying now, and it’s a good idea.

1 Like

Awesome!

1 Like

Could ya preety please make an phone wallpaper of Lewa? :33333333

1 Like

I can indeed, but do you want it colored digitally? And which Lewa @Creep?

1 Like

Obviously stylised Lewa mata ;3 sure, cqn be coloured digitaly! (Also thanks ^w^)

1 Like

No problem, I’ll try to finish it soon and post it in my sketch dump topic.

2 Likes

Thanks again!

1 Like

43 likes in total so far, to be honest, 50 likes does seem possible! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Looks like I’m gunna have to make a comic here soon then!

except I’m not sure there’s more than 43 members on the boards.

also, @tak210 why wait for this arbitrary number to be met, you’ve clearly seen that there is a considerable interest for this project on the boards.

3 Likes

Because I’m working on a Lewa poster currently for @Creep. When I finish that I’ll start.

1 Like

@tak210

after you get done with Creeps request. can you make one of Onua and infected Lewa fighting?

1 Like

I can!

1 Like

Sweet!

The Lewa Wallpaper is now up for @creep so now I’ll work on the Lewa vs. Onua sketch for @RaptorTalon and post that in my sketch dump topic soon.

1 Like