LEGO Prototypes Discussion

33 Likes

You win.

4 Likes

@Political_Slime is best mod and best hulk! What more… oh wait! Best slime as well. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That gif is amazing

But this is horribly off-topic

So let’s get back to Prototypes. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

okay then

0_o my question is how do we go from that to what we got?

3 Likes

focus groups,
the same reason the mistika exist.

4 Likes

I personally think this is the best prototype model. It’s exploding with features!

33 Likes

The sarcasm though.
Also, this:

2 Likes

You cannot fool the Rocksteady! That is Compy! @Artakha

5 Likes

Best prototype of a future lego set ever!

fangirling

I’m pathetic.

But I don’t mind too much

insert shameless self promotion here

9 Likes

Is it me, or does the prototype Kalmah appear to have modified Pakaris for shoulder pads? O.O

Also, it would’ve been awesome if the Prototype Kalmah was the final design! :stuck_out_tongue:
I also wouldn’t have minded if those Inika designs were used as the final ones. :smiley:

4 Likes

You say that now, but believe me, if these were released instead, it would’ve been lot worse. You only say this because you are comparing them to the released Barraki, which you are already used to and have on hand. This being “new” to you, is already pleasing.

2 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/GbMHCsn.png
BANANA BELT

22 Likes

Kalmah looks amazing, especially the biological look of his mask and shoulder pads. Wish we had gotten this version instead just due to those pieces looking more organic

The torso build of Gorzan is also interesting, with the shoulder armor flipped forwards instead of upwards. If he had a banana belt, does that mean he had a gun that shot bananas? Also, Razar looks way better in dark red.

2 Likes

I present to you:

#THE BANANA HAMMAH BLASTAH!

What is up with that Gorzan prototype head mould? It looks like he had massive cheeks/chin.

17 Likes

Prototype Hahli Inika for Voya Nui Online Game

18 Likes

I really like that staff/axe.

7 Likes

It’s just Toa Iruini’s staff

2 Likes

Yeah… I still love it :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes