Puncturing Punk

Entry to #DJOKEMSOKEM.

I haven’t made a successful creation since the Biocup 2018, just WIPs with no substance. But for some reason, I got an idea to make a boxer based off Nintendo’s “Arms” and rolled with it. It ain’t perfect. The proportions are a bit wonky, and the color distribution could be better. But overall, I’m pretty proud of this entry. Especially considering my late start. I started Monday.

Credit where credit is due. Mittens used this mask in “The Juke,” and Jack Frost has used a waist design similar to this is several of his creations.

47 Likes

Looks cool! The face looks a little weird without a mask, but based on what you were going for it looks ok.

2 Likes

Thanks! I didn’t feel like a mask was fitting here. I was going for a robotic head, with a mohawk for the do. I’m not good at custom heads, so I settled for the Okoto head due to time. Unfortunately, I didn’t have time to design quite a mohawk, but got a do that looked right to me.

2 Likes

Reminds me of a cyberpunk Z’gok.
Looks good!

1 Like

I thought the Rookie feet armor can’t be used in any way, but it see,s they can be.

Awesome MOC! But I think a mask could fit on that head…

1 Like

It looks like it could be from the game, good job

1 Like

Yep, definitely gives the “Arms” vibes!

2 Likes

Great colour scheme and the arms add a lot of personality.

1 Like

3 2 1 ARMS

i love this moc, the #DJOKEMSOKEM comp reminded me of arms alot

1 Like