Qhoszin

Couldn’t decide on a default mask for this guy. Which one do you think looks the best?

Prisma

33 Likes

I’m always partial to the Kualsi.

1 Like

Solid choice

I get why you can’t decide; every time I scrolled down I went “oh, I like that one too!” :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The Matatu is easily the best one IMO.

1 Like

either the pakari or miru… I just love old masks

1 Like

Kualsi and Matatu both look great. Is the thigh armor bootleg? I don’t recognize that piece.

1 Like

I actually have a couple of that piece in black, which, I think, came in one of the old Aqua Raiders sets. I’m not sure where it was available in green, though.

1 Like

The Matatu and Miru complement the shapes of his silhouette the best.

The Kualsi, Miru and Pakari all look good. I like the customisation of the Matatu. It depends how you want to distribute the dark/med green.

I think I have a white version of that thigh armour with a Fire Service design from a Jack Stone set (don’t, I was young and impressionable)!

I mean, there is nothing to be ashamed there, Jack Stone comes with some really good parts IMO.

I really like the more agressive look of the Kualsi.

2 Likes

Kualsi looks best.

1 Like

I really like the Kualsi here but you can never go wrong with the Pakari.

1 Like

Thanks!

The Kualsi is the best, it balances the dark green, and fits the motif. The matatu looks off due to the silver, and the Mahiki doesn’t fit the rest of the moc. The pakari and miru leave too little dark green.

2 Likes

I like the Kualsi as well, but I think a standard pose would be a good idea to get a good idea of how the moc looks with each mask.
Great moc overall though

1 Like

I think the silver fits, since there are of light grey and silver all over the MOC. I like the Matatu and the Miru. (The Matatu is also unique, because of the custom add-ons).

1 Like