"Quality" Fanart!

Guys, 403 Forbidden is back, I tried to post this “No I mean air, I can’t stand the element jungle” and it said 403 Forbidden

2 Likes

what, its better than what Ninjago gave us, must i remind you of Gravity, Speed, Mind, Sound and Amber (how the heck is Amber an element?)

1 Like

Yeah, me too.
I like G2 a great deal, but air makes more sense as an element and is a cool element, unlike jungle.

1 Like

oh yeah, what about Ice or Stone, both are just sub elements of Water and Earth, they should not be counted as Element, more so with Stone as its no different from Earth.

I don’t like stone either.
Ice is really more about cold in general, not necessarily the water part, so I feel like it’s an element. Saying that ice as an element is the same as water is wrong to me, because, again, it’s more about cold in general, which is usually thought of in water.

1 Like

Everyone wants a Toa-Verse?!?!

8 Likes

I made Gali’s fan.
Morbid Fun

15 Likes

Umarak’s blood is green?

3 Likes

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/1-09-2016/OYSwYw.gif

RIPOTATO

12 Likes

0/10 needs more Ketar abuse

2 Likes

is every toa going to kill themselves??

2 Likes

Hey, don’t look at me, I didn’t design the impractical weapons.

6 Likes

“Miss-print” so accurate. Easily the most awkward of the 2016 sets, though I love his colors and parts. Great job on the animation, I can’t animate to save my life.

2 Likes

This one was the hardest one by far, I used up all the possible layers in the canvas size.

2 Likes

I can’t see the gifs, even if I click on them.

I fixed the broken links since the Lewa TR-8R one. I guess it must be something in your PC or device since almost everyone else can see it.

1 Like

But are there any flaws with Tahu’s weapon? all they do is extend. extending into tahus face?

he has a new head

7 Likes

Onua according to JangBricks

7 Likes

more like uniter uh?

1 Like