Quantum XL

Before the hero factory was destroyed, quantum was upgraded and now has 3 quaza cores. After years of waiting, he finally was able to defeat Shockfly, the one who destroyed hero factory and mocohero city. And end his empire of deception.

Size comparison:

3 Likes

I pay too much attention to this stuff.

1 Like

Well he can be beat but not alone, besides Quantum XL knew his weakness and exploited it.

Then that means a hero alone can beat him technically…

But you could say it’s three heros since he has 3 quads cores, well technically 2…hmmm

It’s like telling a guy with extra fingers that he is 2 humans. I mean a Quaza Core is power source too so either way he is still 1 hero.

True,… but since this hero is the last hero to get the most advanced upgrade, maybe the heroes can beat him now.

And I just realized that I put a hero factory moc in between two bionicle titans.

But how do you like the moc?

The only thing I don’t like about it is that it has some trouble balancing and the front chesplatele seems to fall off to much.

That’s… not an entirely accurate comparison.
Quaza Cores also possess some influence over how a Hero behaves, so it’s possible that, due to having more than one installed, the character in question could have something along the lines of Dissociative Identity Disorder, or multiple personalities. By that logic, provided that they were all able to collectively coexist, he’d still have the body of a singular Hero, but he’d also effectively have an entire team of them floating around in his head as well.
Which means that each would have their own particular perspective of any given situation, and could potentially allow him to absorb more information than normal. Plus, he’d be able to swap tactics on the fly regularly with almost little to no mental effort, and would be virtually impossible to anticipate or counter effectively, due to the fact that parts of himself would be unaware of his own impending actions.

2 Likes

My comparisons tend to fall short

As for the Moc. It needs to balence it’s colors. It has purple randomly too. Shoulda kept it to red and silver or red and black.

… well… the possibilities are endless ish

Why is Cahdok here? Regardless, pretty cool hero! Back of the shins could use some detail and it’s hard to see what those other appendages are for?