Quelia'

Spider lady.

I had gathered a total of 9 playset visorak, and finally decided to put them to use in spirit of the season.

I initially wanted to create another smol girl moc, but after being done with the skirt and upper torso, a bit of debating convinced me to build the lower half of a spider. Nothing particularly difficult, but i like the overall look.

I also brought back Nita’s head design, but this time used a pale grey skin color and light gray hair with a different hairdo.

“You… You think I’m… beautiful?”

53 Likes

This looks great! Nice use of the system visorak. I love seeing more “obscure” parts like that in mocs.

1 Like

Spiders, a giant leigion of spiders!

1 Like

Great work! I like the Stronius armor abdomen.

1 Like

Wow, this looks amazing. I would never have thought to use the system visorak like that. Great job!

1 Like

“Uh, maybe not beautiful, imposing is a better word.” But really, this is great. I love how the spider aesthetic carries through the entire moc.

1 Like

well I think she’s beautiful, and a really good moc as well!

2 Likes

Looks amazing. And that use of system visorak is great!

1 Like

This is quite amazing, great detailing,good usages, 9/10 i think you could try making her hair more visible

1 Like

I personally think the hair is quite visible as is, but it could be that my photo edits washes it out a bit. :thinking: Seeing the moc live the hair’s very visible.

1 Like

Please ignore the fact that I killed your sister and allow me to join your Covenant.

(Psst. That’s a Dark Souls reference for the uninitiated.)

1 Like