Quest for the Masks of Power

ahkatrA ,eegra I ,haeY

noitucexe eht ni s’ti tub ,sselliW wonk I

1 Like

ecno ta lla not a eb ot ereht tnaw t’nod tsuj I

dias orhC tahw oslA

Next person to type backwards is getting instant killed by a Chick-Fil-A cow wielding a flaming Florida State spear riding a Lord of Skull Spiders into battle

-MT

10 Likes

Lol, phooey. I was just getting fluent.

red rum, sir, is murder[/spoiler] [spoiler]plz don’t kill me

2 Likes

I was going to say something, but I GUESS I CAN’T NOW!

Ehem… What miraculousprime is doing is similar, but not quite the same.

This sounds very interesting, sign me up!

Dear everyone: UNITY!

1 Like

So while we’re waiting for sign ups to finish (I’ll give people until the end of the day or so tomorrow), I’m gonna throw out a practice “choice.” This will be similar to some of the stuff you’ll be running into during the actual game…only you won’t die if you get it wrong.

==PRACTICE DECISION==

The night before you are to set out, the Protector calls you into his hut. “There’s been a robbery,” he frowns. “Someone stole the gold hammer from the monument dedicated to Ekimu, probably to try and sell it at some later point. We’ve managed to round up four possible suspects.”

“Here’s where things get tricky,” the Protector explains. “All of the suspects obviously profess their own innocence, but they were all willing to say something else about the crime scene as well. We know that one, and only one, of the suspects is lying about what they saw. We need you to find out who is lying, and whichever statement is false should lead you to the thief.”

The four suspects, and their comments, were…

Mesonak: I’m quite certain Kini is not the thief
Venom: I kept watch on Kahi, I know he didn’t steal it
Kahi: Neither Mesonak nor Kini stole it
Kini: I saw Venom and Mesonak the whole time, they took nothing

Who is the thief? (Keep in mind the liar and the thief are not necessarily the same villager)

-MT

If there’s still space, I’d love to.

Certainly.

-MT

1 Like

Kahi is the thief because he’s a greedy bugger, and Venom is the liar because he’s in on the cut and has no one to back him up on his claim that Kahi was under watch.

Let’s lynch 'em.

And who is Kini?

6 Likes

I think that Venom is the liar and Kahi is the thief.

I’m a bit preoccupied at the moment with college; I can’t think through this as much as I’d like to.

EDIT: I hadn’t seen Eljay’s post before I posted. Just saying.

I think that Venom lied and Kahi stole it.

Edit: I did not look at any posts until after I made my choice. Heart-promise

1 Like

Solution below, don’t click unless you want it spoiled

Well done, I suppose I need to make these harder. Kahi is indeed the thief, and Venom the liar

-MT

5 Likes

Venom lied and Kahi stole it. I promise I didn’t scroll down to see other answers until I solved it. :smile:

1 Like

Can I still sign up? This sounds awesome!

1 Like

Pretty sure Kahi’s the thief and Venom is the liar.

Count me in.

I’m gonna take the unpopular route and say that Kini stole it and that Meso is lying.

Now to see if I was right.

Edit: I was not.

Ooh, is there still time for me to join?