Question about signatures!

Hello, this is just a question for anyone who can answer the truth. I don’t see many people use -(name) after there post. Is this because only certain people are allowed to use it? I use a ~Detox at the end of my posts and I if I’m not allowed will a get in trouble. Thank you. ~Detox

We honestly don’t have to do it. Some people just do it to be fancy. We have a icon and a name shown on each post, so people know who we are.

1 Like

I do it because I’m a pretentious jerk.

-MT

1 Like

Ok thanks. I just didn’t want to break any rules. ~Detox

DANG YOU MT!!! lol -Squeaverking

1 Like

Personally I felt the name at the end was heavily unnecessary due to the title above your comment. Adding your name at the end is only really necessary when sending a letter or message when your name is not used prior. Having it used above and at the end of the comment seems a little redundant to me.

That being said, I understand some people choose to use it as a way of commenting. I just don’t view the necessity of it as something that needs to happen.

2 Likes

Nope, anyone can use it. I’ve been doing that on forums for years ;).

-Star

I hate when people do that.
They’re so stupid.
I hate hypocrites.

-James

2 Likes

This is why we need signatures.

I’ve never done it in my existence. I already have a fancy name and avatar staring into your soul.

1 Like

I’m working on that. But so far, it isn’t against the rules at all just to have your name there, so go for it!

(try to make your topic titles more relevant, though, “Random Question” doesn’t really say much. I’ve edited it for you, just to be safe)

Ok I will pay more attention to my titles. Thanks! ~Detox

I do it all the time out of habit. It’s perfectly fine. :smile:

-Mesonak

2 Likes

Am I doing it right?

-MoC
-MoC
-MoC
-MoC

1 Like

As do I.

2 Likes