Questions And Answers...for Real Life

Looking forward to seeing it all!

2 Likes

As am I! :smiley:

3 Likes

so legit question here, I’m trying to buy some stuff from bricklink for the first time, should I make a paypal account(as I do not have one)?

1 Like

Which profile picture should I choose?

or

I say the second one.

4 Likes

Neither :stuck_out_tongue:

Not a fan of anime…pls don’t kill me

7 Likes

Heh. Despite my icon, I’m actually with you on that.

4 Likes

nor am I, does not mean I hate it though, it’s just not my thing

2 Likes

Neither.

Okay.
So then no Profile Picture change.

How do I get people to check out my Moc topic? Other than blatantly asking them with or without spoiler tags.

2 Likes

Make a reference to your MoCs to compare them to something else, then tell people to go to it in order to not clutter up the other topic.

3 Likes

Don’t do this, especially not on other people’s MOC topics. It’s kinda rude and self-centered.

Honestly, just waiting around for people to see it will be your best bet. Update it frequently, but not so frequent that people get sick of your MOCs. People will keep coming to your topic if you make interesting MOCs, so you could do that also.

Hope that helps ya. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

So I have to double post?

1 Like

If no one comes to your topic, then yes. Double posts are allowed in Creative Content, provided they are updates on the topic. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Should I change my avatar (not name) every month so I don’t get boring?

I’ll try to keep them consistent by having them only be shots of masks/helmets so I won’t be completely unrecognizable.

I have a new pending avatar ready to be unleashed, but should I wait for the end of the month?

Great idea! I’m all for people mixing things up a bit!

I’ll be back to normal myself soon-ish.

2 Likes

i think so (says the guy who was : Toa_Matoro, TheMatoroMovement then ceralguy

3 Likes

I personally really don’t like it when people change avatars. I’m a very visual person and thus mainly rely on profile pics to recognize people. So when someone changes their avatar to something completely different, it throws me for a loop. Keep in mind, this is all my opinion. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

^ the reason I usually only edit my main profile pic

5 Likes