Quotes from other franchises attributed to Bionicle characters

“You don’t just give up. You don’t just let things happen.You make a stand! You say no! You have the guts to do what’s right, even when everyone else just runs away!”
-Vakama to the Toa Metru

1 Like

And Takanuva said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. Takanuva saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. Takanuva called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day. - Takanuva, Biological Chronicles, Book of Genesis, Verses 3-5.

And Takanuva said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years, and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth.” And it was so. - Takanuva, Biological Chronicles, Book of Genesis, Verses 14 and 15.

All brought to you by Priest Solek.

8 Likes

“Prepare for Trouble” Nidhiki
“Make it Double” Krekka
(Original Quote by Jessie and James from Pokemon)

“You coud’ve been a Takua Sandwich” Jaller
(Original Quote “You could’ve been a Jill Sandwich” by Barry from Resident Evil)

"From Light comes Darkness, From Darkness Light" Takua
(original Quote from Warcraft)

4 Likes

“Yup, that tasted purple.” - Makuta, the Fae Sorceress.

3 Likes

This should probably get moved to the games section

1 Like

“friendship is magic” - hordika matau (trying to save vakama).

2 Likes

“Merciful Father, I have squandered my days with plans of many things. This was not among them. But at this moment, I beg only to live the next few minutes well. For all we ought to have thought, and have not thought; all we ought to have said, and have not said; all we ought to have done, and have not done; I pray thee, Mata Nui, for forgiveness.”

• Takanuva, before the final battle

Tahu: “Lo, there do I see my father. 'Lo, there do I see…”
Lewa: “My mother, and my sisters, and my brothers.”
Tahu: “Lo, there do I see…”
Onua: “The line of my people…”
Kopaka: “Back to the beginning.”
Pohatu: “Lo, they do call to me.”
Takanuva: “They bid me take my place among them.”
Gali: “In the halls of Valhalla…”
Takanuva: “Where the brave…”
Lewa: “May live…”
Takanuva: “…Forever.”
Also before the final battle

“When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself. First, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns. This time, as a great hero.”

• Turaga Vakama, as he tells yet another legend

“That’s a nice story. I don’t see how it connects.”

• Jaller, who has grown tired of said legends

“We can avert war between our species. Just the two of us. No politicians, no money changing hands. Just two soldiers speaking the truth.”

• Krika, as he meets Gali
4 Likes

“Sons of Mata Nui, of Bara Magna, my brothers, I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of toa fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of matoran comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight!! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Glatorian of the West!!!”
-Tahu before the final battle

“The Makuta have sent us a message… That he can take whatever he wants. That no one can stop him. Well we will send him a message. You ride out as fast as the wind can carry you… You tell the other Metrus to come. Tell them Turaga Dume calls to them! You fly now, with me! My brothers! Sisters! And we will show the Makuta… That he can not take whatever he wants! And that this… this is our land!”
-Turaga Dume inciting rebellion in Metru Nui during the Reign of Darkness

5 Likes

I’m not sure if this is a game… There isn’t really any winner, and there’s no score. But if multiple people feel this way, I shall move it (if I have the power, I have no idea. I just got here a week ago.)

Well, it seems to be a lot like the neverending song game or the how to win at life game.

1 Like

Moved to Games ~ The Archon

1 Like

“I’m all fired up”
-Tahu

1 Like

You were my brother Makuta! I loved you!-Ekmiu

Now this is lavasurfing!-Takua

Notice me senpai!-Maku

6 Likes

“Just who the Karzahni do you think I am?” -Tahu

“In your… absence, someone had to take command.” -Makuta Icarax