Rachna; avatar of creation

Name; called rachna but doesn’t have an official name
Gender; looks and sounds female
Abilities; can create anything it wants whether it has stuff to use or not and depending on what it creates can control the creation as a slave.

My only idea making this was taking two opposite powers and making 2 Mocs with opposite body types and genders for each; basically complete opposites in every way.

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/xucotal-avatar-of-destruction/20234

Instead of a sword like destruction she weilds a Sythe and her secondary. I designed it to transform mostly just so she didn’t have a long stick hanging off of her.

Also instead of a hat like destruction she was designed to use my transforming jet pack moc.

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/jango-fett-style-bionicle-experiment/15424

Creation and destruction (yes. It’s the same picture as on destructions post but these two are partner mocs.)

14 Likes

I like the scythe

Thanks. Generally Sythe Mocs are hard to store becuase like I said it ussually leaves a stick hanging out of the Mocs back.

1 Like

Why a scythe…?

Also I’d think with the destroyer thing, she should be more rainbow ish. Or atleast White n gold compared to him, but your choice

That’s really the one thing I wanted to tie them together with; darker color schemes as I kind of wanted a brains and brawn looking dynamic between them. That and I don’t have a whole lot of white in the parts I used and most of my gold was used up on Rhaea.
I mostly just used the scythe becuase I wanted to use that exo force blade on a scythe weapon and a longer weapon worked better with her smaller build.

He looks more like a avatar of death with that scythe farming the dead from the grain
and the spears look like Torches for the danmed

Noice

I was summoned?

It’s a decent MOC, I would complain that the legs are too short in comparison to the arms, but I really like the looks of both, so I let it pass.

1 thing if he is the avatar of creation surly he should be more colourful you know with a bit of green and blue
but other than that a great moc well done