Radiohead Thread

I really started listening to them within 2019. Funnily enough, I was introduced to them by Motorstorm and Ergo Proxy.
They rapidly shot up from just “oh hey that’s a band that exists” to one of my favorite all time bands with three of my favorite albums. Those being OK Computer, Kid A, and In Rainbows.

1 Like

They have really solid albums. They aren’t one of my favorites but I can’t deny they’re up there. They’re one of my most played bands because I spent so much time listening over and over trying to figure out how people enjoy it.

That being said, I think Kid A and Amnesiac are my favorite, I just really like that electronic mood to them.

1 Like

There’s a lot to discuss with their music (some of which I can’t properly discuss because I don’t know how music is made) but they’re one of those bands where their albums are so dense both in structure and theming that repeat listens are practically a requirement.

1 Like

Been spinning my In Rainbows record again, good stuff. Makes me wish I owned more of their stuff but they’re pretty low priority unless I find another good deal on it.

All I Need never really stuck out to me until recently, I just really dig the bass to it. But there’s always a joy to blasting 15 Step, Bodysnatchers, Reckoner, yada yada.

1 Like

Ah I have found my people. I just went to see the Smile live in London. Was awesome! What do people think of A light for Attracting Attention?

And yeah, In Rainbows is my favourite album, with Weird Fishes/Arpeggi being my favourite song, possibly even of all time.