Rahi Morphing Shadow Toa

Since I had a lot of positive feedback on my previous “Shadow Toa” (even though nobody got that Toa vibe), I decided to share one of my other Shadow Toa.

She does not have a name and has a very unique power of being able to change into any known Rahi species throughout the universe. She is equip with a small sword and two hook blades.

Here is a demonstration of her power:

11 Likes

Weird.

1 Like

It’s a nice build but overall she seems a little generic. Definetly see the Toa but not much anything else. Not fan of the two gold colors, short arms, the narrow shoulders (because the chest doesn’t make it work) and general blandness. The transforming feature is a nice thought but it seems a little out of place. Maybe make a small creature with the same colors?

2 Likes

My only complaint is the stubby arms, but otherwise, it looks good!

1 Like

She does not have a name.
She does not have a cohesive color scheme.
She does not have a great deal of femininity.
She does not much in the way of arms.
What she does have… is Nuvaboobs.

(Parody aside, I do like the concept of this MOC. I’d advise reworking her proportions and giving her some better arms, and getting rid of one of the two gold colors on her.)

5 Likes

Seems… overpowered…

2 Likes

I too feel that the arms are a bit stubby, but it was the only way I could think of at the time to keep them from becoming too long.

I felt that the MOC should be immediately recognizable as a female, thus
the usage of nuvaboobs. I also felt they were necessary because they
gave the rest of the body a smooth look due to the rest of the body
being made primarily of smooth system parts. In terms of color, I can
see where you are coming from, I am also not happy with the two shades
of gold, however I did not want to recolor any of the parts. Thank you
for the feedback.

1 Like

The stubby arms tho.

1 Like

I think this one would look more “shadow-toa-ey” if the gold was changed to either silver or gunmetal. Other than that, there are other ways of showing femininity other than nuva bewbs. Just gotta experiment.

1 Like

I wanted the creation to be easily recognizable as a female. They are also used because they are smooth, just like the smooth system parts used in the rest of the body and the CCBS armor.

1 Like

Query: What does “I want it to look like a grill” have to do with “Replace a color pl0x”?

3 Likes

I was referring to the statement about it having nuvaboobs. on the topic of color, I too am unhappy with the different gold colors, however it looks a lot better than a boring grey-silver color.

1 Like

She does not have a name.
She does not have a cohesive color scheme.
She does not have a great deal of femininity.
She does not much in the way of arms.
I like the build of the thighs.
I like the build of the body to.

I do like the concept of this MOC. With some work (The arms and the color scheme are what bug me the most) I think it could be cool.

1 Like

Not a fan of the chest, since the MOC is quite short it seems disproportionately wide and too high up to look realistic. I’d lower them a stud at the very least just to stop her chin colliding with them. The arms are about a stud too short, too. Elbows should line up with the waist and hands should reach about halfway down the thigh.

Apart from proportions though, this MOC looks pretty cool. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

She’s too busty to be taken seriously.

Otherwise, she’s a nice MOC.

3 Likes

Seriously tho.

3 Likes

Well, here you go. She looks like a grill now.

7 Likes

I take it back, her colorscheme matches a grill’s wonderfully

4 Likes

perfection

I just shot a picture of the Fikou set to demonstrate.