Rai: Storm of Silver, Flash of Red

I’m actually considering attempting to paint those in some different colors. It only came in dark red, so I can either make nine guys like the Scrap Zombies, paint a couple different colors and still make more Scrap Zombies, OR use them as armor on various other MOCs :stuck_out_tongue:

I really like this MOC! He has some great abilities, plus some fantastic weapons :smiley:

I dunno why, but he looks kinda femenine from the waist down. Might just be me :confused:

Thanks! He still has weapons that have yet to be revealed >:D

That’s not just you. He was actually inspired by a ninja/samurai style.

I don’t know why but I really love the volt blade. Maybe its because every time I tried to give aero slicers a handle, it came out too bulky.

Thanks! I actually have another blade similar to it for another character that has an even more streamlined handle using little system slider pieces. I’ll show that at some point :wink:

Feel free to use the design, but I’d appreciate credit, although it’s simple enough that it doesn’t really matter.

in the words of @Viper and @Mesonak that’s pretty shway!

Thanks! Thought that was Meso’s deal though?

viper says it too… ITS BECAUSE SHE HAS BEEN SPENDING SO MUCH TIME WITH MESO MESOXVIPER 4 LIFE!!!

facepalms

5 Likes

i liek it

About 3 years and 2 versions late to the party but thanks :stuck_out_tongue:

Times change, and so do characters. He ended up being redesigned into Aurai, and she’s quite the upgrade over the old character, in my opinion.

Imgur

i liek it