Ramunu, Master of Iron

Thank you!

Thanks! Yeah, the idea is interesting but I can’t really decide on any practical uses.

The thing that sticks out most for me are the shins. They fit in, with the whole “monk” look, but it just doesn’t work somehow. I just can’t put my finger on it.

1 Like

I understand where you’re coming from and agree that they could be better, but I’m still pretty happy with them as is.

Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

Woah, I love the build of this guy! The Torso and legs are incredible! and the arms looks great, this is amazing! 16/10

1 Like

Those legs are amazing.

1 Like

@PekekoaOfJungle Wow, thanks! Really glad you like him!

@Skysplitter Thank you very much!

1 Like

this MOC is great, the skeletal nature of his build makes me think like he barely has any armor and just has the essentials to make his body function. The stomach is a good place to point out where he has that just one joint but some tubes going into his hips like bundles of cables and maybe a few organic bits. The arms achieve the same goal cause of the skeletal nature of CCBS and you didn’t cover up the bone so it looks intentional, and the lower arm complements this cause of the parts used. And the tubing looks a lot like pistons are inside (which is why i said he looks like he doesn’t have any armor) I imagine that a normal toa would have this but it wouldn’t be visible cause of its armor. Over all great MOC the only thing i have a problem with is the lower legs cause they look like they would break if they hit anything, it also reminds me of a MOC i recently made which is probably why i like him so much XD

[quote=“AwesomeJoel27, post:27, topic:15484, full:true”][/quote]

Thank you! I was really happy with the springy, mechanical look as well!

Interesting idea seeing him as what a Toa may look like without armor. I really like that thought, and can’t quite unsee it now. XD