Rando, my self-MOC

Hello again! This is my self-MOC, Rando. Please don’t say he’s a toa, pleaaaaaaaase. Anyway, if you’d like to know more about him the visit his page.

A better view of the whole torso. The small “armpit gap” does annoy me slightly. There are trans-lime Bohrok eyes in that space but they clearly don’t fill it up well enough in my opinion. The lower halves of his limbs are pretty simple, I suppose, but I think they’re pretty fitting. The arms also seem a bit long to me, so I’ll try to shorten them by a stud or two whenever I next work on him.

Close up of the feets.

Back view of torso, since the back of the rest of him isn’t worth seeing. I wasn’t sure what to cover up the exposed grey axle pieces, but they didn’t bother me much so I’ve left them as is. PS, the chain with the golden Bohrok eye is supposed to be a weapon.

To see more pictures of him (including previous versions), click here to see his gallery. You may also want to check out the YouTube video. All criticisms are welcome!

14 Likes

Looks great!

1 Like

I always viewed him as being literally an anthropomorphic honey badger sun bear, but this is cool too

3 Likes

Funnily enough I can’t quite see the resemblance.

Carefull! honey badger! (FC4 reference right here)

Nice design.

1 Like

Toa Rando, Master of Honey Badgers! :stuck_out_tongue:

But speaking seriously, this looks pretty good; I especially like the way you did the lower legs. Where did you get the metru-green Rahkshi feet?

1 Like

Cool. It’s using one of my favorite masks too.

2 Likes

Those feet came with Kongu Mahri.

1 Like

I quite like the way this is built. The only thing that bothers me are those shoulders. They seem very broad. Otherwise, really good self moc!

2 Likes

This guy a toa?
/s

1 Like

Awesome. I like the use of those feet. Also, the chain is a nice addition.

1 Like

He’s not a toa, though I can see why some people say he is.

1 Like

the /s at the bottom of his reply means sarcasm

1 Like

Ah, I completely overlooked that.

4 Likes

Ah, my mistake - I confused honey badgers with sun bears. Your icon used to be a sun bear, I think.

1 Like

The best kind of bear.

2 Likes

Nice toa

C:

1 Like

Kewl. I like the calf design, I’m gonna steal it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s pretty simple, so I’m probably not the only one to use it. :stuck_out_tongue: