Random Drawings by BioRaiders

So, I’m not an artsy fellow, but I do draw a bit. Mostly sketches and stuff, but when I’m really commited, I tend to love my work. Here are some drawings I did with a pencil, and that took for-flipping-ever to make.

Enjoy!

Ezio Auditore de Firenze, professionally scanned in unlike the rest. Most proud of this guy =D.

@Venom I think you’d enjoy this oldie. I used to draw the symbiotes from Spider-Man Web of Shadows all the time, this is that style perfected. At least, as much as I want to perfect it…

An island. I originally used pencil, but then i decided to ink it in. So I did.

A drawing of my hand. Another favorite.

A bored sketch I did in Lit. I now have text above it saying “But the ■■■■■■■■■ came not from the Heavens, rather it was born of the very Earth beneath our feet… And they thought it fitting.” (@Nyran, is this an appropriate use of the word ■■■■? If not I will censor it.)

A city that was later inked over for a math project. We had to find the equations of twenty of the lines…

Crosses Don’t Count. I entered this in an art contest and won. Yey!

This is supposed to be a scene from Battlefield 3 in the map Operation Firestorm. There’s a crane in front of the mountains where the US team’s jets take off, and this was what I did…

This is another island. The astute will note that The text next to it says Stelt. I wasn’t exactly happy with the way they portrayed Stelt, I always thought of it as this. I just put the lake in there because lake.

So that’s all for now! If you guys like these then I will definitely upload more! Also, leave constructive criticism ‘n’ stuff. You know the drill. =P

20 Likes

Darn. Here I thought I had been notified because of some sick Nyran fanart. Ah well.

Yeah, you’re fine here.

But yeah, I think all of this looks really cool.

5 Likes

You know what I’m going to do next :wink:

4 Likes

Wow. Very good!

I am leagues under you, my fellow

Leagues? Nah. It’s a different style than mine. You’re doing more manga-y stuff. I honestly cannot do manga at all. I’ve tried. (Personally, manga is a little annoying, but that because of some OCPD stuff, not because of the artist) Also, I find coloring in my stuff to be a huge hassle as I never can stay inside the lines very well. I can appreciate our differing aesthetics, and while some may value my more photo-realistic approach, others are going to like your drawings more.

I also appreciate the fact that you made some of yours on the computer, which is a thing I can’t do either =P I mean, my profile pic is one I made on PC, but it took so long… so… very… long.

2 Likes

That city for the math project. I had the same assignment one year and I swear I saw that drawing. Maybe we had the same class, provided you live in Texas. Otherwise that’s a strange coincidence.

No, I live in Colorado… That’s extremely odd…

indeed.

Pretty good, bro. You’re a better artist than me. All I can do is cartoony characters that I make for an excuse for comic-styled characters.

1 Like

Ether look nice though. Sometimes I prefer comic style. Only important details and stuff.

Yeah, I try to keep the details in. But I end up making mine look similar to the Ditko, Romita, and Kirby style from the 60’s. There’s nothing wrong with that, either.

1 Like

Nothing at all =)

I would like to add that having a grandmother who used to be an art teacher helps substantially.

2 Likes

Holy crap. This is amazing!

Yar-tee-har guess what guys? I DREW SOME MORE STUFF. Basically, the story here is that I was Skyping a friend of mine, and I decided to make things with expo markers because why not. So for the last several hours me and this person talked, while I made these beauties.

This is a tree. My friend and I wanted to plan out a tree house to build and live in, so I started this, but never really put the “house” in…

This is the amazing Howard, the Duck. Yeh.

This is a koi fish that I drew for my friend because she loves koi.

And that’s all for now, although tomorrow I may try some more stuff but it’s like 3:30 where I live currently and I’ve stayed up far too long. See ya.

14 Likes

H…Howard… the Duck? WHYYYYYYY? WHY HAVE YOU WROUGHT THIS UPON US ALL… But seriously, good looking stuff.

4 Likes

Wow. With dry erase, too.

This is great.

4 Likes

Alright, this is just ye olde BIONICLE Heroes Ignika, as requested by @ToaVuhii. More whiteboard.

Not my best, but I still like it…

11 Likes

You did this wrong.

Nonetheless, I like it.

1 Like

Whatchu talkin bout? =P

I might get around to doing a non-lazy one at some point.

1 Like