Random Thoughts that come to your head

Yes. The Bayformer movies.

3 Likes

It says it’s permanent

but it’s 2 years

:expressionless:

1 Like

Are there people that I know irl that are on the boards, but I just haven’t found out yet?

6 Likes

Yes.

Don’t you notice me at your window and in your bed, sempai?

NOTICE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SEMPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI

Why does @pot8o take such a fascination to memes and Cory in the house?

5 Likes

Ahem

CORY IS THE MASTERRACE HE WILL KILL EVERYTHING AND BRING IT BACK BECAUSE HE IS GOD HE IS THE GOD THAT WILL LEAD US INTO VICTORY HE WILL BRING PEACE, HE WILL BRING DANK HE IS THE OVERLORD WE ALWAYS WANTED CORY IS THE MASTERRACE

4 Likes

I thought Kakamas were masterrace.

1 Like

What if Half-Life 3 was confirm?

3 Likes

The world would end

3 Likes

We’ve already got a trailer for it.

6 Likes

:expressionless:

Cause he is the heir to the Scrublords

4 Likes

I have several knives and swords in my room, some of which that are reachable within a moments notice. If you were in my bed I would give you a five second head-start.

And then shake your hand or something. IDK, I haven’t really thought what to do after those five seconds.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I have 15 knifes (7 Butcher, 3 Pockets, rest are a variety so I won’t go into detail), 15 boomerangs, didgeridoos, 5 staffs, A PLUSH FRUIT NINJA WATERMELON, Karate Bugmen swords, the fact that I’m Australian, STEVE IRWIN SNOW GLOBES and an Optimus Prime nerf gun.

I carry 2 pocket knifes in a very, very short distance next to me from my bed, 3 boomerangs by my side and my Steve Irwin Snow globe on my chest as I sleep.

git gud.

All of which are used to fend off venomous snakes as we hand shake or something.

9 Likes

That sounds brutal, defending against snakes and such. Here in Canada all we have to defend ourselves against is a long 13 month winter (that never ends) that kills all living things. Like here is what it looks like outside right now:

See, just snow.

4 Likes

Uh… Actually, here in Chestermere, we are at 13 C weather. So yeah… No snow. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That’s why your cool.

Also, I sometimes wonder is @Nyran lives in Amerianada, with his mountain village previously getting lots of snow.

Also, @Oniwah… What does snow feel like?

1 Like

Death

5 Likes

Snow is the best thing. Evar.

8 Likes
2 Likes