“I wish I was at home playing video games.”

“The music is too loud”

“My feet hurt”

“I’m hungry”

4 Likes

Why does Ranaki keep liking my posts.

I’m scared

9 Likes

“man, people should like this post, I really want to get 9001 likes, even though what I see shows me having 9960, I am pretty sure its 8800ish for the others.”

12 Likes

How come memes die so quickly with a lot of people? Will someone ever create a meme that is timeless?

2 Likes

Falcon Punch. I see that all the time, and it’s been around forever

3 Likes

so close mang

3 Likes

If I ate a hundred carrots, would my eyes fragment because they cannot possibly process the level of vision that I would reach after improving my vision by eating a hundred carrots?

1 Like

One word: ngram

10 Likes

It’s been three weeks but I’m so close to having no unread topics again.

I am so hype.

I went from 200 to 50 so far in just today.

Much skimming was had.

6 Likes

200 unread topics in three weeks?

I had 118 unread topics in two days.

Busy getting caught up now.

Well, ysee, what had happened is: I tried to catch up the whole time. But I still ended up with topics last posted in 21 days ago.

Also most topics posted in are recycled. Meaning a minor revival will occur. And I always keep the “new” tab completely blank.

2 Likes

Sorry to burst your bubble but I’m pretty sure that that was a myth made up by parents so their kids would eat their veggies

He was joking

Nope, British propaganda in World War II to hide the existence of radar from the Germans.

5 Likes

How did @Yran become a thing? This keeps me up at night and I’m certain the knowledge is vital to national security.

6 Likes

Slime tried to tag me, and screwed up. He forgot the N.

Pot8o thought it was the greatest and funniest thing since sliced bread, and demanded it become the next big “thing”

9 Likes

Sliced bread is no laughing matter and should not be messed with!

2 Likes

@Yran will never replace @Ngram