Random Thoughts that come to your head

This is actually true. We don’t see all the colors of the spectrum.

8 Likes

I have so many of these in my life but at the moment can’t remember them. I usually say that out loud as well.

I feel like last night I was thinking about something involving food and religious tradition.

One I can remember from a few days ago is: “If the world were steampunk, what would happen to Middle Eastern politics since no one needs Middle Eastern oil?”

6 Likes

A random thought? Alright, I got one…
…But where are we gonna get a duck and a hose at this hour?

2 Likes

We’ve got a Tootsie Pop, and about four hours until the zoo realizes their owl is missing. Let’s do this!

4 Likes

What if I lived in Medieval Scotland?

1 Like

During lunch I think sometimes:

“Ooooo I smell popcorn. WHO POPPED THE POPCORN. IT’S BUTTER FLAVOR, MY FAVORITE. GIVE ME POPCORN”

What if I made a username with Katakana letters?

I’d so do it, but that’d make it really hard to @ me.

3 Likes

What if, in another galaxy, Spherus Magna is a real planet with real Glatorian, Toa, etc?

In the words of the immortal Socrates, “I drank what?”

This popped up at dinner the other night…

What if i put a microwave inside the oven?

since it’s the light that makes the colours,is the world actually all black and white?

what if my username was @?
people would have to type @@

5 Likes

What if we actually are all alone in the universe?

2 Likes

“How can I annoy my friends even more because I’ve burned through about 7 different routes?”

“Do I really hate Ekorak?”

7 Likes

“What if it wasn’t Ground Control?”

What color is smurf blood?

3 Likes

Blue?

What if fans were fans?

1 Like

But, then they would die. Our blood is red because of the iron in it, and we need iron (and I imagine smurfs need it too).

1 Like

an octopus has blue blood.

But their not humanoid like smurfs. Their blood is blue because it is copper based rather than iron based. Am I thinking about this too hard?

2 Likes

its possible
but i imagine that they look blue because they have blue blood imo