RaptorTalon V9.my selfMOC

Okay so this guy IS NOT RaptorTalon V7 brought back. it is a new torso with some new ideas. I made his chest broader then V7 and well…here is his story.

So yesterday I was looking at the comments both here and on MOCpages… and I was thinking about how much I screwed up. I got really depressed and tried to make the best RaptorTalon yet…one that will please me AND the critics. so I went back to my tried and true chest armor and a waist that I had been working on. so then after a while this guy was born. I hope you all enjoy!.

Front.

Side

@Nyran shot ( I cleaned it up back here.)

Back (Full view)

With Deadshot and a updated Flarus.

Action shots! with his new weapon!

A preview…

BYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEE!!!

@Ekorak

@Hawkflight

@Oniwah

@MaximumWarp

TELL ME WAHT YA THINKS!

11 Likes

Pretty good, actually. It’s nothing incredibly special or unique, but it seems to get the job done just fine. My main issue now would have to be the waist, which, I’m not gonna lie, seems very lackluster and bare.

Oh and the legs are much better without the second two chestplates.

4 Likes

Thanks! the waist needs to be that way so he cam move his legs…I may need to fix that…

1 Like

i like it. i dont know why you got depressed about the last one tho, it wasnt even bad

1 Like

Looks pretty good. Nice coverage with the armor, as well.

1 Like

What is his weapon exactly?

1 Like

Thanks all! and @Styrofoam I understand that…it was not met with good reactions…

The portal gun from heck…

it blows up things too!

No idea why you want my opinion but yeah it looks nice.

3 Likes

You reviewed it and I wanted you to see him grow…Thanks.

as @Nyran cries in the distance

But yeah, this is a decent MOC. I feel like the lower legs could be done differently though…

2 Likes

Thanks! I would like to but I have a lack of parts.

Is this… An HF MOC??? Finally!

1 Like

YUP.

but this is not current.

check this out.

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/raptortalon-v11/13910