Rast, Toa of Iron - By Sidorak

The leader of my Toa Team, Rast:
And yes, I wanted him to be assimetric, and to feel like he is made out from scrap metal.
Oh, and he has that Kraata pet :smiley:

8 Likes

Doesn’t feel very Toa-like to me, if I’m honest, but you pulled off the scrapmetal look really well.

3 Likes

He looked more like a Toa, but time passed… he became old, so… he needed to “patch” up himself. :slight_smile:

Wow he is very creative. Again the foot on the back but still the arm connection, the leg connection. All very creative and look great. I also love how you made some parts different and not the same as to give him a scrapyard look. Very great, I’m a fan of your mocs already.

1 Like

Thank you again :smiley:

No prob.

I really like the design of this MOC. The scrap metal look can either turn out really bad or really good if it’s done right, and I think you pulled off that look really well.
Also, love the eye scope that you gave him! :smile:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

I’m not really seeing him being a toa with a kraata. I really like the scrap metal look and the chest design. the head is interesting. Overall good job!

2 Likes

It looks like energized Protodermis did something to him. But maybe that could be part of his story. :smiley:

1 Like

Interesting concept. Great work on the scrappy look too :smiley: