Razer, Toa of Lightning V2

Hi, this is Razer, he’s a toa of Lightning and hates people…and is my now selfmoc…Before i start id just like to ask you all to forgive me on my horrible job of changing the colours and prints a ml of pieces, I am always limited as I am not allowed to buy from brick link so yeah, i used asetone and sharpie… Sorry…
Not much interesting back story on this one, just that he has a mental incapability to feel emotion due to a nasty gash in his brainstalk(brain) causes by his arches enemy, Raptor! Some interesting character info may include:

Very similar personality to Kopaka-cold,antisocial, mean, but with less emotion.
When he was small he lived in the religion of Stone and always aspired to be a Toa of Magnetism who bore the (correct me if im wrong) Kanohi Garai, mask of Gravitation?
The mask he wears is the Kanohi Falkeia, mask of Mentality. (A made up mask obv) which allows the user to very easily manipulate anothers emotions. ( Ironic, huh?)
As a Matoran, his buddies were (this may not make perfect story sense) Solek and Hewkii.
He cant swim and hates water(and Rena, a MOC by @Toa_Vladin and a Toa of water)
He is in a team with Vladin(@Toa_Vladin s selfmoc, Rena, and four others.

Mandatory black shot:

Golden Falkeia!

Ready for battle!
Weapons include the Kinetic Katana (let’s pretend the green and yellow energy is the blue and purple version, yeah?)
And twin tanfas.
His waist-cloak us made of black felt and held together with specialized Velcro dots!

Some deconstructed images to show his waist and Left arm gear functions and build-nothing reveloutionary but it works.
Hope you enjoyed this Simple(?) Toa, your comments and critisizm are welcome on everything(except for the badly modified parts and the lightning trails color)
Thanks!!!

32 Likes

I really like the colored pieces.
I’m a huge sucker for custom painted masks, and the fact that it’s purple is even better.

1 Like

What did I ever do to you, man…what did I ever do…

Anyway, looks neat! I’d say the biggest problem right now is how many colors he has, limit it to three non-neutral colors in most situations.

2 Likes

Looks simple and very well done. The cape and the colored mask and the cape are great touches.

1 Like

Those painted parts are cool
I like how you were able to add a function too

1 Like

With a few modifications, I could see this as a real Lego set.

1 Like

Bloody good job on this guy! He is super good

1 Like

@Novel Thanks!
@RaptorTalon Haha, Raptor is one of my other MOCs, will be posted soon! Also, thanks, the colors ate a bit chaotic!
@Rocka99 Thanks!
@1000Purse30 Thanks but the function isn’t that fancy.: :slight_smile:
@SonicBionicleMaster Wow, really?!
@RogueToa Thanks! (Also bloody is considered swearing where i come from but whatevz)

2 Likes

Paint turned out absolutely amazing."

1 Like