Reclaiming Nuiwar

He turned around, his tail flicking, and returned to his map, waving at Lauren.

Alex dropped down to the floor, landing in a crouch with his hands on the ground, then standing up. “And you are?” He asks Lauren.

1 Like

“Me? 4-5 minutes.” Palacus says pointing at himself, he stopped rocking his chair, his expression turned slightly serious but it barely was noticeable. “This looks like a real happy-cheer gathering!” He teases looking around. “The Great-plan what is it?” He asked, he was serious but no one would have taken his tone that way.

1 Like

“Wait.” Fobend said. “Just a bit longer.”

1 Like

“Okay.” he says, he starts to play with his bow.

1 Like

Ooc- i got alex confused with the the cat. Sorry

Ic- Bailey looks at the newcomers and waves to them

1 Like

OOC: Alex is the cat. Well, Tabaxi, but it’s basically a cat person. Jason was the man who’s been opening the door.

Ooc- correction- the cat…person…thing…that was watching them

1 Like

Palacus sits on his chair, his playing had come to an end because he had gotten bored. He left his seat and went to search the house for a kitchen or a storage room were he could find some food.

1 Like

OOC: Still, that was Alex.

IC: Alex walked around as he waited.

1 Like

Ooc- well rip me, let’s just pretend that question never happened shrug

Ic- Bailey writes something in his journal “so- what is everyones name?”

2 Likes

“I’m Alex.” Alex said. He pointed over to the door. “That’s Jason over there holding the door, and the Teifling is Fobend.”

1 Like

“I’m Lauren,” she says quietly.

2 Likes

Alex waves back at her, his tail flicking, as he watches a bug flutter by.

1 Like

“Pleased to meet all, i’m Bailey”

2 Likes

“I’m Masdor.” He says as he sits in a chair.

2 Likes

Jason waves.

Fobend stands back up straight and walks over to Lauren(@jayzor17). “You.” He said. " Why speak so quiet?" He asks, hands behind his back.

Alex waved at Masdor.

1 Like

@BrokenAxels “It’s an ever-great pleasure to met you too!” Palacus says, “I’m Palacus Brontavi, ever-quick, wind-soaring hunter at your service!” His tone was very cheerful, Palacus still searched for the kitchen.

1 Like

Bradley searches for the building where the resistance was recruiting. Honestly he could’ve cared less about what they were doing, but he had received an order from his master to help these rebels. And so here he was, traveling through shanty town to meet up with a couple people unhappy with the government.

Alex sees him through the door. “Hey armor guy, you here to help us?”

Fobend awaited Lauren’s response(@jayzor17)

Bradley looked down at the short Taxabi and nods his head, causing the armor to creak slightly.