Reclaiming Nuiwar

“This is ever-first time someone enjoyed my food-making.” He says looking at Lauren’s who ate the soup without second thought.

1 Like

Bailey nods “i lucked out though. The one i do know seems to be fairly good.”

1 Like

“My learned one isn’t much for attacking. It’s a disorientating move.” Fobend says, not really touching his food yet after seeing Alex’ reaction. Well, he’s a picky eater, so maybe it’s still good…

1 Like

“Mine is uh. Quite damaging”

1 Like

Palacus doesn’t take offense by this, he knew from experience with some older colleagues that his cooking was poor. As for those colleagues they died in a swarm of goblins.

OOC: that was literally what happened in the last RP he was in.

“I’ve only learned a few spells so far,” Lauren says through half mouthful of soup. “But there are loads of them in my book here!” She taps the Tome.

OOC: Gonna be offline, dinner.

Bailey takes off his mask and unravels the wrappings that kept it in place. He starts eating some of the soup, he was just too hungry

1 Like

Palacus smiles at him.

Bailey ends up eating every last bit

1 Like

“I see you were actually ever-hungry, wasn’t you.” Palacus says.

Fobend takes a bite of food. His face doesn’t show it as he eats the dish, but he’s on the verge of throwing up the whole time. “Thank you.” He says as he goes to take care of his plate. He picks up Alex’s on the way, knowing he wasn’t going to finish.

1 Like

“Your ever-welcome!” he responds in a joyful tone.

Bailey nods “first i ate in about a day and a half.”

1 Like

“Well, glad I could be of quick-help.” he responds to Bailey

1 Like

“yeah, thank you”

1 Like

“No problem!” he happily responds.

Masdor declines the soup, crossing his legs.

OOC: What’s happened while I was gone?

OOC: Mostly just characters interacting/introducing themselves, also as you know people eats dinner.

IC: Palacus eats his soup

1 Like

“So, what exactly are we doing here?” Masdor says to no one in particular.

1 Like

OOC: A bunch of talking, me posting the city’s history and map in the PM.

IC: Fobend comes back in. He sigh. “Looks like this is it for now.” He says. He pauses for a second. “About eight.”

Fobend looks at Masdor(@Morgy) “We head to our real base of operation. Jason.” He turns to look at Jason. “Stay here in case any late arrivals show up. Stay until sundown, then come find us.”

Jason nods.

2 Likes