Red Huna's MOC spectacular!

Darn but it is mostly just from TPOJ, one from the green lantern set, and the back peice and most bone peices are just from any ol’ set

1 Like

That’s the thing. He doesn’t have Vizuna.

1 Like

WHAT?!?! He has keet orange man! KEET ORANGE!!! lol

2 Likes

Despite him being my favourite set, I don’t own him yet.

I have him, but he, along with all the rest of my parts, is in storage.

1 Like

Well when ya get the parts just message me cause he ain’t going to be taken apart! :smile:

2 Likes

I think he’s simple enough to figure out. :smile:

1 Like

Ya he’s pretty much the same build but parts swapped out! I was more saying the how to’s for if people wanna know the hands I used on Loby!

1 Like

They’re simple, but memorable. Cool weps, and I like the usage of exclamation points on any sentence. 9/9 g9 m9 N9ran

2 Likes

Well I have learned from texting and saying stuff on the board that you have to either use a ! or a :smile: or else people thing your being sarcastic or mean so I always use them!

2 Likes

Pretty much. I only do that if I’m commenting on a moc though. Even if I leave a positive comment, it seems like I don’t like it unless I put an exclamation point or smiley…

Also, dem mocs are cool. :smiley:

(I’m doing it again…)

2 Likes

Plural’s Quick Review:
Mini Me/ Plural

• Color Scheme is pretty consistent
  • Like the legs and arms
  • Sword is pretty Sweet
  • Gap between the shield and torso is Meh.
  • Arms are pretty long
  • Shield is pretty big

I would give this MOC an 8/10.

Great Job! :smiley:

@EvilLobsterKing

• Like the claws
  • Color Scheme is decent
  • System bits are a bit strange with the open studs
  • Sawblade is a bit large

I would give this MOC a 7/10.

Good Job! :grinning:

@PekekoaOfJungle

• Color Scheme is consistent
  • Long arms work well
  • Chestplate on back sticks out pretty far
  • Weapon is cool
  • Raptor Legs could be more Raptor-y

I would give this MOC an 8/10.

Great Job! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah. Also,

That’s adorable.

3 Likes

Thanks! While try to fix them up! :smile_cat:

2 Likes

your much grammer is such good m8.

1 Like

Mm Hmm…
[From your Avatar!]

1 Like

Well, I think I got how it’s built, but I don’t have the mask, tubes, or system bits to make the hands…

Well there is an update to the 3 of them tommorow so you may look a smidge different! Mostly just @Plural 's suggestions!

1 Like

Okay I may have fibbed just a little bit on what I did with the moc’s :laughing: So I may or may not have come up with a bit of a story to go along with this so here we go!

On the distant Island of Okoto two strange visators have arrived.

The first is the mysterious @Plural , he says many strange words such as Matoran, or Mata Nui and has secluded himself in the mountains of Okoto, after searching the icy landscape he finds what he is looking for ,Toa stones! He is transformed into a mighty toa! Now he goes on a journey to find two others to share the transforming stones with.

(How about 3 likes for @EvilLobsterKing 2.0?)

9 Likes

He’s Even more Beautifullerer. :cry:

2 Likes

He better be! I spent like an hour perfecting him and half of that on his sheild/claw! :smile_cat: Oh ya and I am gonna call this little group of MOC’s TTV 2.0! So I have 5 selected and will be looking around for two more!

2 Likes